imagine for Siennalea123

3rd person POV

"Sienna wake up" logan screamed starting hisvlog. "dude really" Sienna groaned getting out of her bed. "isit necessary for you to wake me up like this every time" she groaned. "yes, today we are going to visit the why dont we boys,since the just finished their tour" logan said excitedly. "yes Inow, we literally picked them up from the airport yesterday"shesaid shrugging. "oh yeah I forgot, but still hurry up" he saidleaving her room for her to get ready.

Sienna had met the boys the same day that logan did,at the concert. She had grown really close to them, especially a certain Avery. She had grown to really like him. I mean how can younot, he was really funnym, sweet and would always find a way to speakto her not to mention the curls (i had to). Even on tour he would facetime her. She really liked him, butshe knew he didn't feel the same way. To her perspective he was justbeing friendly. In her mind they were just close friends to him.

"ok im ready, lets go" she announced catchinglogans attention. "we look dope" he said showing off theiroutfits. Logan and Sienna drove the Yetti (logan's new car) to theboys house. Once they got their the boys came out. "yo bro this caris so big" Daniel said in awe.

"is it bigger than jonah though?" Sienna asked curious. Jonah was one tall kid. Jonah stepped next to the car. "damnthis is tall" jonah said shocked. Once the excitement over the car dialed down, they went inside to chat and catch up on lost time.Sienna and Jack as usual were in their own little conversation awayfrom the rest of the boys.

"yo logan, what would you say if I told you thatjack may have a crush on Sienna?" Daniel asked. "well I would sayits about damn time, there literally perfect for each other. And Iknow for a fact that she feels the same way" logan said in a duhtone.

"but if he hurts her I am going to return thefavor, but much worse" he said in a serious tone. "good to know"daniel said terrified just thinking of what logan would do to jack.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. "heySienna can you help me with these?" Daniel asked holding up a fewboxes. She nodded and went to help him. Logan, seeing jack sit by himself took this opportunity to talk to him. "so jack" he saidtaking a seat next to him.

"yeah?" jack asked. "i wanted to talk to youabout my sister" logan said. This caused jack to get super nervous."hey, I know you like her and she likes you. I guess what imsaying is that you have my blessing is you want to go out with her.Just dont break her heart or I will break your neck" logan said.

"wow violent much" jack joked. "im serious, youcan ask her out" he said.

"wow thanks man, that means a lot" jack saidgetting up and heading to where Sienna and Daniel where. "heySienna can I talk to you for a moment" he asked nervously. She nodded and the walked into a different room. "so um I was wondering if maybe you would like to go out sometime?" he askedsuper nervous. She was shocked by him asking her out. She neverthought that he felt the same way as she did all this time. "i-imean you dont have to" jack said realizing she was taking tolong to answer. "what no, I would love to go out with you jack"she said smiling. "ok great, hows tomorrow at....7 sound?" heasked. "sounds perfect" she said smiling. They walked out hand inhand to the living room. Once Logan saw them he yelled. "YES I GOTTHEM TOGETHER I AM CUPID" and he proceeded to run around the roomlike a two year old. once logan and sienna got back to the apartment she took a shower and went straight to bed. she could not wait for it to be tomorrow.

A/N logan is me. Hope you like it if not I canchange it.