imagine for RealAnxietySanders

Alex POV

as soon as i walked in the room i could hear the swearing and yelling. "DUDE IF SHE STILL LIKED YOU SHE WOULD NOT HAVE BROKEN UP WITH YOU" i heard zach scream. "WELL YOUR ONE TO TALK SEEM AS SHE ONLY WENT ON ONE DATE WITH YOU" Jonah fired back. i was currently sitting on the floor in Daniel's room covering my ears as Daniel tried to comfort me. whats going on you might ask? well its really a long story...

-----a few months ago----

me and my brother Logan where hanging out with the boys in their house. ever since we met i had grown so close to them. they were like my brothers. i had gotten really close to Jonah and zach. they were with me almost all the time. as we were in the pool having fun, Jonah called me to the side. "so um Alex, i have been wanting to ask you for awhile, um would you maybe want to go out with me?" he asked nervously. "yes i would love to" i said excitedly. so we went out for a while and everything was great except for the fact that Jonah would get really jealous over zach. zach would just be talking to me and Jonah would get in the middle of the conversation. it got so bad that i had to break up with him. not soon after, zach took the opportunity to ask me out. i was reluctant seeing as he was Jonahs band mate. i agreed and as much as i wish i could say the date was horrible, it wasn't. zach was actually very sweet and super funny. he was someone i could actually have a conversation with. after that date we haven't had a chance to go out gain. which brings us to the current situation we are in.

-present day-

i couldn't take it anymore. i got up from where i was with Daniel trailing behind me. "guys please stop fighting. im not a toy, im a human being and you guys shouldn't be fighting over me like this" i said in a  pleading tone. they looked down ashamed. 

"ok,  but in order for us to stop fighting you have to choose on of us. we promise that whoever you choose the therE guy isn't going to keep butting in" zach said looking at Jonah. Jonah sighed knowing his was talking about him and nodded agreeing. i sighed and closed my eyes for a second.

"guys i dont want to hurt any of you, but i choose.....zach" i said opening my eyes to see a smiling zack and a sad Jonah. "Jonah im sorry but we broke up already" i said sadly. "its OK i get it" he said walking out. zach smiled and walked up to me hugging me. "hey he will get over it" he said

-------------ALTERNATE ENDINGGGGGGG---------------

"guys i dont want to hurt you but i choose...Jonah" i said and saw jonah smiling and zach had a poker face. "im sorry zach its just jonah and I have been through so much together" i explained."its ok i understand" zach said smiling and walked out.

"jonah im giving you one more chance and i need you to know that i only like you and know one else" i told him seriously. "i promise i wont take this chance for granted" he said hugging me and kissing my forehead. i smiled and hugged him as well.

A/N im so sorry this took so long but i hope you like it. if not i can totally change it