imagine for FanGxrlWrxter

caitlyn's pov

curently i was getting ready to go to my boyfriend jack and his bands concert. i was going to surprise him. the only one that knew i was going was corbyn. i picked out my outfit for the concert.

 i picked out my outfit for the concert

and headed to the concert. 

-

the place was crowded with so many fangirls and a few fanboys as well. i texted corbyn telling him i was here. he texted back saying to wait for him at the back door. i walked to the back, pushing my way through the crowd. once i got to the back door i made sure no one was following me. you never know what fangirls are capable of. i knocked on the door and soon enough corbyn opened it letting me in quickly and closing it. "so right now were doing a meet and greet" corbyn said. "great i can act like im part of the meet and greet" i said planning everything in my head. corbyn agreed. once we got to the room where the meet and greet was being held i waited in line like all the other girls that were here. Daniel spotted me and i put my fingers to my lips signalling for him to be quiet. he got the picture and went back to talking to the girl in front of him. the line got shorter quickly and soon enough it was my turn. 

jack was not even paying attention.he was looking at his phone. "so im a huge fan and im so glad im here to see you. your my favorite actually' i said excitedly. "awe that'[s so sweet of y-" he said now looking at me. once he saw me he immediately hugged me. "oh my God, i can't believe your here" he said spinning me around. i giggled  and said "im here for the concert. i wouldnt miss it for the world" I said smiling at him.
I spent the rest meet and greet with Jack and even took photos with some of the fans.
The boys were called to do sound check and I went where all the fans were, waiting for the concert to begin. I made sure I got in the front so I could see Jack and he could see me.
As we were waiting a guys that looked to be my age stood next to me. I guess he is a fan as well I thought to myself.
"Hello beautiful, what your name?"  the guy beside me asked. "Um it's Caitlyn and I have a boyfriend" I told him.
"Oh my name is Tod, and it doesn't matter" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes at him. The boys walked up on stage and the crowd began to cheer. As Jack walked up I cheered as well. He spotted me and winked.
I smiled back at him but my smile soon turned into a 3rd as the guy next to me kept bothering me.

Throughout the whole concert Tod kept flirting with me and all around annoying me.
-
It was the end of the concert and the boys were saying a few words before ending the concert officially.
Daniel went first saying thank you to the fans who showed up. The rest of the boys showed their gratitude as well
When it was jacks turn to speak he did something I didn't expect him to do. He showed his appreciation to the fans and then he said. "And also I would like it if the guy next to MY beautiful girlfriend would stop flirting with her. Shed taken buddy"

Talk about awkward.
Afterwards the boys came off stage and started taking pictures with fans. Jack made his way towards me.
"Hey" he said hugging me.
"Hey" I said smiling at him.
"I'm sorry for earlier, but that guy needed to know that you were taken" he said kissing my cheek.

"I'm glad you told him something. I have been trying to get him to stop since the beginning of the show"I told him.

"Well your mine" he said kissing me. The few fangirls that were still here started squealing and taking photos of us.

"I'm so glad your here" he said
"Me too" I told him smiling.

A/N I didn't known how to finish this. Anyways I hope you like it. If not I can change it.