imagine for gina3182

* so your a celebrity and you on Ellen

Gina's POV

"so we have a very special guest today" Ellen announced. "everyone welcome Gina" she said and the crowd cheered. i came out and sat on the couch opposite of her. "im so glad to have you here" he said politely. "omg im so happy to be here" i said excitedly. she asked me a couple of questions and then we play a few of games Ellen had planned. "so how is everything going with you and your boyfriend Jack Avery?" she asked. i told her how we were still going strong after 4 years together.  "so you must be super excited after winning best female lead actress last night" "yeah im super happy, i was put in the category with so many talented actress, i just cant believe i won. its all so unreal to me" i said in awe. we talked about my long lasting friendship with the paul brothers. overall it was a fun interview. right now we were playing a game of never have i ever before i had to leave.

"never have i ever got pulled over by a cop" she said. i raised the paddle that she gave me, showing the side that said never "me either" she said

"ok last one, never have i ever been proposed to during an interview" she asked. i once again lifted the paddle showing the side that said i have never. "well i was the one who proposed, but still" she said turning her paddle to never have i ever.

"are you sure you've never been proposed to during an interview?" she asked. i laughed and said no. "well i think we should change that" she said . i looked at her confused before the said "bring them out" i looked behind me and saw the boys from why dont we dressed in tuxedos. i was so confused as to what they were doing. the stood right in front of me and began to sing a cover of say you wont let go by James Arthur (my second favorite song ever). jack then started to sing the final verses. 

"i wanna live with you even where we're ghost

 cause you were always there for me when i needed you most

 im gonna love you till my lungs give out i promise to death we part like in our vows

so i wrote this song for you and everybody know 

that its just you and me till were gray and old"

the boys sang the chorus while jack got down in one knee and pulled out a box from his pocket.

"Gina who have made me the happiest man by just being with me. i wan to spend the rest of my life with you. will you marry me" he asked. i was in tears i nodded and hugged him. he lifted me up and twirled me around while the crowd cheered. 

"well thats a wrap. i better be invited to the wedding" Ellen said. she congratulated us and the show ended. 

A/N this was so fun to write. i hope you like it, if not i can change it.