imagine for milkchocolatemixed

*you live with the boys

amira's pov

i got early today because my best friend carter was coming to visit. i was so excited to see him since its been so long. "what are you doing up so early?" zach asked stretching. he had just woken up. "carter is coming over today" i told him. "oh ok" he said before heading to the bathroom. 

-

me and zach were sitting on the sofa watching a movie with the rest of the boys when someone knocked on the door. i got off of zach's lap and got up to open it. as soon as i saw carter i jumped on him.

"omg carter its been so long" i said hugging him. i kissed his cheek and led him to the living room where zach and the other boys were. "guys this is carter" i said introducing him to the boys. they all said hey. "oh so your carter, im zach amira's boyfriend" zach said glaring at him. he held his arm out for carter to shake. me and carter sat in a separate seat together. we were catching up on lost time, so we weren't even paying attention to the movie. throughout the whole movie i could see zach glaring at the back of carters head.

the movie had ended and carter had to leave. "oh i wish you didn't have to leave" i said hugging carter tightly. he laughed and said "i wish i didn't have to either, but duty calls". i laughed at his comment. i hugged him once more and said goodbye. 

once i closed to the door i went back to the couch and sat next to zach. all the boys had gone to there rooms. i kissed his cheek and he said "oh so now you want to be with me, now that carter, who is a boy, left" he said. "seriously zach, i haven't seen carter in so long, he's my best friend" i explained. "you failed to mention he was a guy" zach said. "i thought you knew" i laughed. "are you jealous?" i asked. "no" he said not looking at me. "cause if you are, you need to know that i love carter like a brother and also he  is gay" i said as a matter of fact. zach looked at me with a surprised face. "oh.... i love you" he said kissing me. i laughed and said "i love you too" and kissed him again. "by the way, carter kept checking jonah out and he asked me for his number" i said laughing. zach laughed as well. "so we are good?" i asked.

"yeah im sorry" he said ashamed. "it's ok, you didn't know, but you should know that im not going to ever cheat on you. you need to trust me" i told him. "yeah i know, im glad your with me" he smiled and kissed me.

A/N hope you liked it, if not i can totally change it