jack avery imagine

*this imagine is based on shawn mendes song treat you better

3rd person POV

there goes y/n again putting on makeup to cover up the large bruise around her neck.
she thinks that none of the boys notice, but they do.

she thinks that the makeup covers it up but it doesn't.

she thinks that she can hide behind that fake smile of hers but she cant.

her boyfriend Tod was the one that caused all her pain.
whenever the boys would ask she would brush it off and make up some lame excuse for her bruises.

at first they kind of believed her but when it started happening constantly they knew something was wrong.

of course it hurt her. but out of the boys it hurt jack avery the most to see her in the state that she was.

when they first met y/n was a free spirited, happy and overall sweet girl. that what made jack fall in love with her the moment he laid eyes on her.

he had tried to get her to leave Tod but she just kept going back to him. it wasn't that she was in love with him, it was that she was terrified of him. she was terrified that if she left him he would come find her and hurt her or worse hurt the people she cared about the most.

one night while jack was sleeping....

*jack's phone rings*

"uhh hello?" jack said in a raspy voice considering it was 3 in the morning. he didn't even bother to look at the caller id.

"j-jack?" said y/n in tears

"y/n? y/n! what's wrong?" jack said fully awake as he heard her sobs.

"i-i d-dont know what happened, i came to this b-bar to find Tod but i-i g-guess he didn't want me to come b-because he attacked me and t-threw me in some dark alleyway next to the bar. i think my foot is b-broken i cant move it. jack im scared, i-i dont know what to do" y/n said now in tears.

" hey it ok, its ok, im going to be right there. your going to be ok. im heading your way right now just dont hang up" jack said rushing to get dressed.

jack ran into jonah and daniels room and quietly woke jonah up.

"jonah i need you to dive me to (idk sorry) bar its y/n" as soon as y/n's name was said jonah jolted up and scrambled to get dressed.

both arrived at the bar and used a flash light to try and find y/n.

"y/n!" both jonah a jack screamed

"o-over here!" y/n tried to scream.

luckily jack heard her ran to her side.

"o-ok, your ok y/n I've got you, I've got you" jack said as he carried her bridal style.

they got in the car. jack sat in the back holding y/n while jonah drove to the hospital.

at the hospital y/n was in her hospital room sleeping while jonah and jack gave out statements to the police about what had happened. there was now a warrant for the arrest of Tod.
jack went in y/n's room while jonah called the other boys explaining what had happened.

jack held y/n's hand in his and looked down. "j-jack where am i" y/n suddenly spoke looking confused.

"y/n oh my god" jack said happy to see her awake.

jack didn't answer her and just got up and hugged her.

"im glad your ok" he said.sudden realization hit y/n as to where she was and she started to panic.

"oh my God Tod is going to kill me, i have to leave" y/n started get up from the hospital bed.

jack got up quickly and stopped her. "hes not going to hurt you ever again y/n" jack said hugging her and helping her lay back down on the bed

"hes never going to hurt you again, i promise. i will protect you" jack said kissing her forehead. y/n knew he meant it and felt safe with him.