zach imagine

*based in the song "i hate you i love you" by Gnash

(yes all my imagines are based on music)

y/n POV

hear i was again watching from a far at zach and his new girlfriend kat. they were both laughing at something he said.

before kat, zach and i were close. we would talk almost all the time and constantly pull pranks on the other boys.

now he spent most of the days with her and if it wasn't with her then he would be at rehearsals.

i fell for him while he was falling for someone else.

i hated admiting it to myself...

i hated seeing him with her.
i hated wishing it was me and not her.
i hated allways thinking of him.
i hated knowing that i would never be her.
and most of all i hate the fact that i had fallen so deeply I love with him and he never noticed.

i knew that i had to move on.
i tried but nobody made me feel the way he made me feel.

im moving to australia in a week for a movie that im going to be shooting. im going to be there for 6 months and then i can come back to LA, but honestly i dont really wanna come back to LA. i told all the guys except zach. i honestly didn't think he'd care.

-----

the week went by so fast.
all the guys accompanied me to the airport.  at first zach was confused at why we were even at the airport. as i got my luggage out i looked at zach. he held an expression of hurt and betrayal.

"why didn't you tell me you were leaving?' he said almost in tears

'im sorry zach, i couldnt" i said not looking at him.

i did not feel like crying today. i have cried myself to sleep so many times because of him that i was not going to anymore.

i said my goodbyes to everyone and walked away. i looked back to see zach full on crying.

i didn't mean to hurt him but in a way i felt as though this was some sort of payback for the way he made me feel these past few months.

i know its selfish of me to think that becuase he didn't really know how i was feeling, but he did shut me out of his life and that wasn't fair.

i took my seat and looked out the window mentally saying good-bye to LA.

i got a text from all the boys saying good-bye except zach's
i hesitated at first but eventually opened it.

-"why?"

was all his text read
i didnt feel like replying so i turned it off and fell asleep.

part 2???????