jack imagine

y/n POV

i was sitting on the couch in the boys house, when i got a phone call from Christina.

"hey Christina what's up?" I asked curious as to why she was calling.

"i was bored and corbyn's on you-now at the moment so i thought I'd call you" she said in excitement.

"oh well OK then" I said

"so how are you and jack doing?" she asked and I already knew she was smirking on the other side of the phone.

"um good' I said while blushing

"omg he's right next to you isn't he" she asked

"yup" i said trying to act casual.

"your sitting on his lap aren't you" she said

"yup" by this point my face was red

"ooh get some" Christina said giggling

"oh my God Christina" I said getting off of jack and heading to the guest bedroom, which is where i was staying.

"i can't believe my bff gets more than me" she said giggling once more

"oh my God please stop" I said getting even redder.

Christina was rambling on the phone when jack came into the room.

"hey babe" he said while kissing me.

"speaking of prince charming" Christina said to the phone.

" uh i gotta g-go Christina. i'll call you later" I said into the phone as jack stated kissing your neck.

"DON'T YOU DARE HANG UP ON ME. IM MORE IMPORTANT THEN HIM-" Christina was cut off by you hanging up.

as I and jack were kissing corbyn came in running

"y/n-" he said as he realized the awkward situation that he just walked into

"oh sorry to interrupt but Christina is on the phone and wants to talk to you" he said awkwardly handing you his phone.

jack groaned and  went to back to the living room.

as i grabbed the phone i already knew what was coming

"Y/N HOW DARE YOU HANG UP ON ME I'M MORE IMPORTANT THAN JACK" she screamed into the phone.

"sorry" i said giggling

Then she hung up on me...

i gave corbyn his phone back and when i opened my phone i found a text message from Christina.

"sorry" read her text

"hey don't send me the spongebob mocking meme" i wrote

"oh my😂 this is why your my best friend"