imagine for AdorableAvery

gabriella's POV

*you are a YouTuber

today me and my boyfriend jack Avery were going to film a video for my channel. we were giving ideas and we finally decided to do a boyfriend does my makeup video. "jack are you sure you want to do this?" i asked him. "well yeah, how hard can it be" he shrugged. i snorted at his comment. if only you knew  i thought to myself while i set up my camera and everything. 10 minutes later i was doing my intro. "hey guys so today my boyfriend jack is going to be doing my makeup" i said laughing. "hey why are you laughing do you not have faith in me" Jack said pretending to be hurt. "no i believe in you" i said laughing. 

"ok so lets get started" i said handing jack my makeup bag. 

jack looks through the bag and takes out the first thing he sees.

"ok what do i put on first?" jack asks. "jack i cant tell you, you have to guess" i said laughing.

"ok well i think it should be....this thing" he said picking up my foundation bottle.

"so this is...foundation according to the bottle" he said reading the label of the bottle. 

"yeah your correct" i laughed. "i got this" he said concentrating.

"so you put this o you face to keep a smooth base for the rest of the makeup also to hide spots and imperfections" jack said. "even though gabby is perfect" he said winking at the camera. "aww thanks babe" i said blushing. "your doing great by the way" i told him. he didn't use the correct brush to put it on but oh well.

" so im guessing this is blush...wait yeah this is blush so you put it to give your cheeks color" jack said acting like a beauty guru. i laughed at how he was acting.

"so what brush do i use for this?" he asked me. "babe i cant exactly tell you, thats not how this works" i said laughing. "ok i will just use this one" he said taking my small eyebrow brush. "oh my God please dont use that one" i said as i noticed him taking my Nars brush. that is really expensive. 

"well you said you couldn't tell me, so i will use this one" he said. he swished the brush in the powder a few times before making long streaks along my cheeks.

by the end i looked like a clown. not the worst but still pretty bad. my foundation was caked on. for contour he literally made lines across my face saying "i want you to look like a tiger"

"hy babe you look lovely" he said pulling me onto his lap. "yeah definitely you should do my prom makeup and graduation makeup" i joked. "you know what i should quit the band and become a makeup artist" jack joked. "ok thats all for today see you guys in the next video bye' i said doing my outro and turning off the camera

A/N hope you like it, if not i can change it