imagine for 00zachmyking00

camryn's pov

"hey babe" i texted zach. 

"your literally sitting right next to me" he texted back. 

"i know but i cant call you babe in front of the corbyn" i texted back. i twas true. zach and I  have been dating for 4 months now. all the boys know except my brother corbyn.
i'm afraid of what he might say, he's very overprotective when it comes to these kind of stuff. right now the boys and i were siting on the couch doing nothing. 

"im going to my room" i announced getting up. they all just mumbled 'k' in response and went back to their phones. i was sitting on my bed doing absolutely nothing when zach came in.

"hey babe" he said sitting next to me. i smiled at him and went back o my phone.

"babe" zach said kissing my cheek. i mumbled a what while still on my phone.

"im bored" he whined.
i didn't respond so he moved my face and leaned in. we were kissing when someone entered the room.

"what's going on here?" corbyn asked. i immediately pushed zach off.
"corbyn it's not what it looks like" i tried to explain 

"really? i think it's exactly what it looks like" he said crossing his arms.

"OK it's what it looks like, but let  m-" i started but corbyn cut me off

"it's OK i just wished you would of told me earlier and i didn't have to find out this way" he said. i sighed in relief.

"oh thanks bean i thought you we-" i started but was cut of again by corbyn.

"but this means that now i have to give you the talk" he said 

"Oh God please don't" i said getting red. zach had his face in his hands to hide the embarrassment.

"nope now i have to" he said

"this here" he said wiggling his index finger. "is a-" he started, but i started pushing him out the door.

"nope nope nope i refused to listen to this"

"and this here-" he said making an O shape with his fingers

"this is a-" he sated.

"lalalalalal i can't hear you" i said sounding like a two year old 

"and this is called-" he said putting both his hands together. "NO" i said closing my eyes.

"corbyn stop" i said finally managing to push him out of my room.

"just remember to use protection and be fully clothed" corbyn yelled as i slammed the door on him.

"well that was awkward" zach said removing his hands from his face

"you dont say" i said laughing. 

we went back outside with the rest of the boys. "oh camryn you finally decided to let me give you the talk?" corbyn asked

"oh my please stop" i said getting red.

"ok ok im done im just messing with you" he said messing up my hair.

"but if you hurt her i will not hesitate to beat the living hell out of you" corbyn said to zach.

"i wont i promise" zach said putting his arm around me. corbyn left to his room but before he did he said

"oh and camryn?" 

"yes bean"  said.

"don't forget to use protection" he said laughing as he disappeared in his room.

"really" i said covering my face with my hands.

A/N this was really fun to write. i hope you liked it. if not i can change it.