imagine for Daleyeah88

y/n POV

today my boyfriend Jonah was introducing me to his band mates. we have been dating for 2 months officially. jonah hesitated when i asked, but eventually agreed that i could meet the boys. 

"so babe which outfit should i wear?" i asked him showing him two outfit.

"umm can you wear something less revealing" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"umm why?" i asked confused.

" just because, please" he asked.  "ok fine" i said giving up and getting another outfit. 

"what about this one?" i asked. he went into my closet and searched for an outfit. 

"here" he said handing me a pair of long jeans and a normal shirt. "really jonah, its super hot" i complained but put it on anyways.

the drive there was silent. I was nervous to meet the boys and I hoped they liked me.

"Here we are" jonah announced parking the car.
We got out of the car and made our way to the The boys were

We walked up to where the boys were in the .living room
"Hey guys, this is y/n my girlfriend" jonah announced.
"Finally we get to meet you, I'm corbyn" Corbyn said getting up and hugging me.

"Yeah we've been waiting for so long. I'm Jack by the way" Jack joked.

"Hey I'm daniel, nice to finally meet you" daniel said introducing himself.

"Woah, Jonah you were right she's hot, I'm Zach by the way" Zach said winking at me.
I blushed at his comment.
Jonah glared in return.
I spent the day getting to know the boys.

Mostly zach. He was really funny.
"Ok y/n we have to go now" jonah said irritated.
"Aww seriously!" I whined like a little kid
"Yes seriously" he said sarcastically.

I said goodbye to the boys and followed Jonah back to the car.
"Jonah whats with you?" I asked noticing the scowl on his face.
"Nothing" he mumbled.
"Just tell me" I asked.
"Why did you let Zach flirt with you right in front of me?" he asked getting mad.

"What, he was not flirting with " I said but he cut me off half sentence.
"Yeah he was, how could you not notice that. He was literally flirting with you the whole day" he said irritated.
"Your jealous aren't you"I said giving him a look.
"Yes" he said simply.
"Well I didn't notice it because your the only guy I notice" I said smiling at him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Good, because I Will fight Zach for you I I have to" he joked.
"Your too important to me. I can't lose you" he said.
The drive back home was silent but it was a comfortable silence. Once we got home we went straight to bed.

A/N hope you like it, if not I can change it.