imagine for Jlp10199

y/n POV

"y/n come over, we're having a pool party" my boyfriend zach texts me. i text him back saying i will be on my way. i pick out the bathing suit im going to where and put on shorts and a crop top over it.

i drive to their house and walk in. "oh hey y/n" Daniel says coming out of the kitchen. "the guys are the pool already" he says. "OK, need help?"i ask seeing him struggle to carry everything. he gave me a cheeky smile. "here let me take this" i say taking the drinks from his hands. "thanks"he says. 

we make our way to the backyard, where everyone is. "hey babe" zach says coming out of the pool and walking towards me. i set down the drinks on the table. "hey zach"i say kissing his cheek. zach hugs me and spins me around "zach your wet, your going to wet my clothes"i squeal. (i dont think there is any way to make that phrase less sexual) "sorry"zach says laughing.

i hit his arm playfully and take off my shorts and tank top. i jump in he pool making a big splash. 

"cold, cold" i said shivering. "that was a bad idea" 

soon after zach and Daniel join as well. we were all having fun.

i was now sat by the edge of the pool talking to Daniel about who knows what. we were just laughing at the dumbest of jokes that Daniel said

" hey y/n come over here"zach says waving for me to come over there. "nah im good right here"i say laughing at something daniel had said. zach saw zach roll his eyes and turn his attention back to the boys.

"hey y/n can you help me get more drinks and chips"daniel said getting up. "sure"i said holding my hand out for him to help me up. we walked back to the kitchen.

daniel grabbed the drinks from the refrigerator while i was trying to get the bag of chips that was in the cabinets "Daniel help"i said trying to reach. i heard him laugh. "hey dont laugh and hel-"i was trying to say, but i slipped and fell.....right on top of Daniel

"i slammed my butt on the ground"Daniel says groaning (if you know where this is from, your awesome)

"thanks for catching me" i say giggling. suddenly zach and jack walk in

"hey guys- woah"jack says 

"what the hell is going on?"zach says clearly angry

"its not what it looks like"i say scrambling to get up and helping daniel as well

"yeah, she just fell"daniel says

zach storms off clearly angry, leaving daniel, jack and i standing there awkwardly.

"zach wait"i say chasing after him.

i see zach sit on one of the pool chairs.

"zach"i say trying to get his attention (you just want attention XD), but he looks the other way and crossed his arms like a 2 year old.

"oh come on zach, its wasn't what it looked like"i say. he turns his whole body the other way so his back is facing me. 

i get up and hug him from behind 

"zachhhhhh"i whine 

he groans but turns so he is giving me a proper hug. 

"i believe you'he says sighing. "its just you spent the whole day with daniel and not with me"he says pouting. i laugh and say "are you jealous"in an amused voice

"maybe"he says "well you shouldn't be, because  i only love you" i say kissing him.

he smiles into the kiss. "good, cause i dont know what id do if you left me for someone else" he says grinning.

we walk back into the kitchen to see Daniel on the floor again and jack also on the floor beside him. 

"its not what it looks like"Daniel says with a mortified expression (#janiel) . zach and i laugh 

"just leave the chips in the pantry, we'll ask Jonah to get them since hes taller"i tell Daniel, helping him up.

A/N im aliveeeeee, sorry for not updating, i was sick. also very important:

thank you so much for 100k views, i know its a little late for that but i didn't want to make another authors not just for that. also if you going to request an imagine please dm me, do not leave it in the comments cause i probably wont see it.