imagine for NaomiDamian2

jonah's pov

today i got up from my bed. its the first time I've actually got up in weeks since it happened. i decided that today i would make a video to the fans letting them know i was ok. i got up and set the camera ready to film.

"hey what is up guys? it's jonah here. i know i haven't made a public appearance in awhile, but I'm going to start again.....Naomi if your watching this from where ever you are i want you to know that i love you and miss you. i miss you so much that it hurts... I'm sorry babe" I said beginning to tear up.

"I'm so sorry that i wasn't there.....that i wasn't there to protect you, i wish it was me. i wish it was me in that died in that car accident instead of you. i should have been there. then maybe you would still be in my arms. i would still be able to kiss and hug you. we could still cuddle and wake up super late. you could make fun of me and i could call you shorty....Naomi....I'm sorry guys i cant do this...i just miss her so much....it hurts" I said in tears while turning off the camera and bursting into tears as the memories came flooding in.
-

"Jonah we are going to be late" Naomi said tapping her fingers impatiently while looking out the window nervously.

"We are almost there, don't worry. I'm sure my parents won't mind us getting there a bit late, for all we know, they could have already started without us" Jonah said calmly while chuckling.

"I don't like being late though" Naomi said sighing.

"Hey, we will get there" Jonah said placing a hand on her leg comforting her. She looked at him smiling nervously as he smiled back at her, taking his eyes off the road for a split second.

One second is all it took for a large truck to come barreling into their car. The truck honked repeatedly trying to warn other cars, but it was too late.

Everything went blurry as Jonah looked back at Naomi who had blood coming down her forehead and pieces of glass everywhere.

"Omg! Naomi! I-it's gonna be ok. Your ok" Jonah stuttered trying to get to the girl.

Naomi looked back at him with sorrow in her eyes as she uttered her last words

"J-Jonah......I love you......"

"Nonononono Naomi please stay with me" Jonah begged as the She closed her eyes and became pale.

"Please....please!" Jonah screamed as paramedics pulled him out of the wreck.

"Don't help me. Help her!" Jonah screamed.

"We are very sorry sir, but she's gone" the paramedics said as Jonah felt his whole life crumble. His heart stopped at the thought of never being able to see her again.

"No....Naomi please come back" Jonah said.
-

3rd person POV

"Hey jo...." Zach said interrupting Jonah thoughts.

"O-oh hey Zach" Jonah said as Zach looked at him sadly. Jonah had been sitting on the floor in the corner of his room mumbling Naomi's name.

"Do you want to go outside? They boys were planning on having a pool party" Zach suggested kneeling in front of his friend.

"No I'm good" Jonah said.
Zach sighed for a minute before getting up and leaving not wanting to obligate him.

As soon as Zach closed the door Jonah layed on the floor numbly while mumbling Naomi's name.

Little did he know that she was closer than he thought.
Little did he know she would always be watching over him and the rest of the boys as well.

Right beside Jonah was Naomi sitting next to him and engulfing him in a hug, even though he could not feel or see her.

"I need you here Naomi" Jonah said.

"I'm right here....I always will be" Naomi said kissing the boy's cheek as her ghost disappeared and Jonah instantly put his hand over his cheek in shock

"N-Naomi?" Jonah said looking around the room frantically....

A/n So it's been a while since I have done requests but never the less I have about 8 request that I haven't done and will get to them.  Also I had no idea how to end this, so why not end it on a cliffhanger☺

Hope you like it...if not I can definitely change it.