imagine for yourgirlemily4

Emily's POV 

me and jack have been dating for 8 months, but i haven't seen him for 3 months since he been rehearsing for tour. not to mention i live in Pennsylvania. i have been begging him for over a month now to let me fly out to see him and meet the other boys, but he's been so reluctant. 

"jack please let me fly out to see you. i miss you so much" i begged over facetime.
he sighed and thought for a minute before saying.
"fine i will fly you out this Friday" he said finally agreeing.

"omg thank you so much, i love you so much"i said excitedly.

"i love you more, listen i got to go, band meeting" he said logging off. 

Friday finally got here and i was so excited. i texted jack and told him i was about to board the plane. i was planing on staying in L.A for the whole week.

i fell asleep during the trip there and woke up to one of the flight attendants telling me we had landed. 

i walked out the gates and searched for the familiar curly haired boy i happened to be in love with and as soon as i spotted him, i ran towards him. he had his back towards me. i ran up to him and hugged him from behind.

he turned around and hugged me properly, while kissing my head.

"Em I've missed you so much"he said hugging me tightly.

"i miss you too" i responded.  

he put hands on the side of my face and leaned in to kiss me. after a minute we broke apart.
"let's get your bags" he said holding my hand. 

we got my luggage and headed towards the car. we drove to the hotel i was staying in. I got my room key and headed towards my room, with jack following behind. we got in my room and i asked jack
"so when am i going to meet the rest of the boys?". 

"oh um i don't know"he said scratching the back of his neck.

"come on jack i really want to meet the boys"i pleaded.
he was silent.

"is there something wrong with me meeting them"i raised my eyebrow at him.

"what, no, no nothing is wrong. you'll meet the tomorrow i promise" he said kissing me quickly before leaving the room for me to get settled in.

----next day---

i woke up early and waited for jack to come pick me up and take me to see the boys.
i feels kind of weird considering i have been dating jack for 8 months and i have never met the boys in person.

jack picked me up and we drove to the why dont we house. we got to the drive way and parked the car. A minute passed by and jack and I were in the car still.

"jack is everything alright?"i asked concerned.

"you know i love you right?"he asked holding my hand.

"yeah and i love you too" I smiled. he took a deep breath and we both got out of the car. we got in the house and the boys were in the living room sitting down. 

"guys this is Emily, my girlfriend" he said introducing me. 

"hi im zach" the small one said. we shook hands. 

"im corbyn" the blond one said. i shook his hand as well.

 "im Daniel, jacks first love" he joked and hugged me.  jack just glared at him,while i laughed. 

"Jonah's in the kitchen" zach said. 

"i'm coming" we heard from the kitchen.
the who i guess was Jonah walked out and his eyes landed on me.

"so who's the pretty lady" he said holding my hand and looking me up and down.

"her name is jack's girlfriend, so back of" jack said hugging me from behind and glaring at Jonah.  

"oh well nice to meet you, im Jonah" he said smiling at me. after that the boys and I spent the day getting to know each other. i had so much fun with the boys.
i was getting late and jack said i had to get back to the hotel. when we got to my room i sat down in the bed. i looked at jack curious and asked.

"jack why were you so reluctant for me to meet the boys?"

"no reason" he said not looking me in the eye.

"jack please tell me" i said getting him to look at me.

"alright, i guess i was afraid"he said ashamed.  

"of what?"i asked.

"that you would find one of the boys more attractive and leave me for one of them or that they would take you from me. you mean so much to me and i don't want to ever lose you" he said looking at the floor. 

"jack" i said getting him to look me in the eyes.

"i would never do that to you. i love you so much. you the only boy i love"i said kissing him.

"good, cause i don't know what i'd do without you" he said kissing me back.

the rest of the week i spent it having fun with the boys. im really glad jack finally let me meet them.
my last day in L.A i spent it with just jack.
we spent the day at a carnival by the pier and watched the sunset. afterwards we saw a movie and had dinner. this was the best week of my life.

A/N hope you like it. if you don't i can change it.