imagine for RealAnxietySanders part 2

*im sorry this is like super later. my excuse? im just lazy, like im not even going to make anything up i literally was procrastinating)

3rd person POV

days had gone by since alex chose zach over jonah. things had started to get pretty tense between the 3. jonah would avoid making eye contact with alex and he would be very sarcastic and mean towards zach. even the rest of the boys had noticed the tension.

the boys were currently sitting in the living room doing nothing.

suddenly zach pokes alex's arm sheepishly. alex looked at him with a questioning look.

"Alex lets go somewhere" he asks giving her a goofy grin. "sure, im bored lets tell the guys" she says starting to get up from where she sat, but zach grabbed her arm and pulls her back down"

"i mean just the 2 of us"zach says looking into her eyes. "zach herron are you asking me out on a date" she asks him smiling. "yeah i am" he replied blushing.

Alex nodded and went to her room to get ready. zach had told her to wear something casual.

once they were both ready zach grabbed her hand and headed out the door avoiding all the questions from the boys

zach takes Alex to the Santa Monica pier because there was a carnival going on. they went on all the rides and played all the game. zach won her 3 stuffed animals from different stands and they kissed at the top of the Ferris wheel. the kiss would have been more romantic if zach didn't laugh and tell her the she tasted like Cotton candy. she laughed at him ruining the moment. once they left the fair zach took her to see a movie. in the movie theater zach showed her how to play some of the games in the arcade. he then lent her his jacket since the theater was so cold.

afterwards they went back home. "i had so much fun today, thank you zach" Alex said putting her arms around his neck. "anything for my girl" he said smiling into the kiss. they broke apart and opened the door to see that no one was here.b zach decided to check his phone and thats when he saw the text that Daniel had sent them saying that they were with Eben.

"no ones here" zach said.

"really i couldn't tell" Alex joked sarcastically. "dont use that language on me little missi" he says smiling at her/

"what are you going to do about it" she said challenging him. he looked at her before he told her to run. Alex ran while zach chased her around the house until he finally cached her. he threw her over his shoulder and placed her on the couch, where he then proceeded to tickle her.

"z-zach stop" she said giggling. "never" he replied, she pouted at him he stops and looks her in the eye before leaning down to kiss her

 "never" he replied, she pouted at him he stops and looks her in the eye before leaning down to kiss her

the kiss got more heated. they were so caught in the moment they they didn't hear the door open. there was a loud cough and both of them separated quickly.

"you know, the hardest part of letting go is seeing the one you love, love someone else" Jonah said with a hurt expression on his face before he walked out the door.

"Jonah wait" Alex said running after him, leaving a shocked zach by himself.

Alex ran towards Jonah and grabbed his arm, stopping him from walking any further.

"Jonah look at me" Alex begs. he reluctantly looks at her.

"Jonah i will always love you, but not in that way. im with zach and he makes me super happy and i need you to move on" she says in tears.

"i know im trying its just hard" Jonah said full on crying. Alex gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Alex im going to try, i promise" he said smiling t her. "i have to go now" he said walking away. Alex nodded and walked back to zach.

"hey Alex, i get it if you want to go with him. im not-" he started rambling nervously, but Alex cut him off by kissing him.

"i love you zach and im not leaving" she tells him

"thank God, i dont know what i would do with out you" he says happily and hugs her.

A/N its here. im sooooorrrryyyy its late. i hope you like it, if not i can change it.