imagine for gannaaly2014

3rd person pov

Jonah sat with corbyn in the living room watching the scene unfold. 

"they literally are so perfect for each other" Jonah said stretching his arms on the sofa

"yeah but if only they would just admit it" corbyn sighed. they both looked to where Daniel and ganna sat. ganna was laughing at something Daniel had said to her.

"your right, they so oblivious" zach said taking a seat next to corbyn.

ganna had met the guys through her friend aspen. her and Daniel instantly connected and have been inseparable ever since.

"what are you guys looking at?" jack asked joining them on the couch.

"we're watching ganna and Daniel" zach said. "oh yeah they dating yet?" jack asked.

"nope, not yet" Jonah sighed. all the boys sighed and continued to watch the pair. 

"they are my otp" jack said "yeah i wish they would just date already" zach groaned.

"guys why are staring at us" ganna asked now noticing the boys.

"yeah your acting weird" Daniel said scratching the back of his neck.

"oh um nothing" Jonah said nervously. they all got up awkwardly and walked away. Daniel and ganna just gave them weird looks and continued their conversation

meanwhile the boys were in jack and Daniels room making a plan on how to get theses two together.

"guys any ideas?" Jonah asked

"we could make Daniel jealous by asking ganna out?"  jack suggested. 

"thats a bad idea" Jonah said "actually no lets do that" zach said

"guys don-" Jonah started but was cut of by corbyn saying "ok lets do it"

Jonah rolled his eyes and said "your on your own guys im not getting into that" and left the room. the boys shrugged and continued to make their plan.  they concluded that zach was going to ask her out in front of daniel and see what happens. either he could get denied by ganna and she will admit her feelings or Daniel could interfere and admit his feelings. either way they would end up together. 

zach went back to the living room and sat on the couch thinking of how he was going to do this. after thinking for a moment he finally got up.

'hey ganna can i ask you something" he asked getting both hers and Daniels attention.

"yeah?" she asked confused. "well i was wondering if maybe you'd want to go out sometime" he asked. ganna was in shock, she didn't know what to say. she didn't want to hurt his feelings and give him the wrong impression and she didn't want to reveal to Daniel her crush on him.

"um zach i-" she started but Daniel cut her off.

"um wait i-i" Daniel said stuttering.

"you what" zach said smirking 

"i-i nothing im going to my room" Daniel sighed, got up and left.

thats not how this was supposed to go zach thought to himself. ganna was in shock at what just happened. zach left to where the boy where, now in Jonahs room since Daniel was in his (this is a little confusing) "guys it didn't turn out to well" zach said with a worried face

"i told you guys" Jonah mumbled

"guys Daniel is so shy that he probably didn't say anything so he wouldn't hurt no ones feelings" Jonah explained.

"Jonah why didn't you tell us anything" jack said "oh my God" Jonah said raising his arms irritated. "im leaving" he announced

"so what do we do now?" corbyn asked.

"im going to try and provoke a response from him" zach said.

Daniel was out of his room and sitting on the couch on his phones while ganna was on the opposite side doing the exact same thing."so ganna about that date" zach said walking in. he subtly looked at Daniel to see his reaction. Daniel shifted uncomfortably in his seat and did not look up

"oh um im sorry zach i just dont see you in that way, i mean i like you as a friend" ganna tried to explain

"oh so who do you like?" zach asked. "no one" she said very quickly.

"come on you wouldn't be denying me if you didn't like someone else" he challenged her.

"zach i dont like no one" she said looking down "i know you do" he said

"zach leave her alone she doesn't want to go out with you" Daniels said finally speaking up.

"why " zach challenged, Daniel got angrier and said "just leave her alone dude"

"is there something you want to tell us?" zach said trying to get him to say it. Daniel was only getting more angrier with zach and ganna was sitting on the chair upset."GUYS STOP" Jonah yelled. everyone turned to look at him.

"Daniel he's just trying to get you jealous" Jonah explained "of what" ganna asked curious

"you" Jonah said looking at her. "what" she asked even more confused.

"Daniel likes you" Jonah said

 "Jonah what are yo-" Daniel was a about to say but Jonah cut him off saying "Daniel ganna likes you" "Jonah-" ganna tried to speak but Jonah continued

"everybody can see it, but two" Jonah said pointing at both of them. "and theses idiots thought it would be a good idea to get Daniel jealous" Jonah said gesturing towards zach and the rest of the boys who had come out when they heard the yelling.

"we will leave you two alone' Jonah said dragging the boys with him.

"so you like me?" Daniel asked stepping closer to ganna."yeah i do" ganna said blushing.

"will you um go out with me" Daniel asked nervously "yeah i would love to" ganna smiled kissing Daniel on the cheek.

"finallyyyyyyy" Jonah screamed while the boys celebrated. ganna and Daniel were both blushing.

"hey Daniel im sorry about earlier and ganna im sorry for putting you on the spot" zach said coming up to them.

"hey its ok, we forgive you" Daniel said holding ganna's hand.

"guys i brought them together" zach announced.

"yeah you did" Daniel said laughing. "oh my God" Jonah said raising his arms in the air and leaving.

the boys eventually dialed it down and they all decided to watch a movie. half way throughout the movie ganna snuggled up to Daniel, laying her head on his shoulder.

A/N this imagine is all over the place. i hope you like it, if not i can change it. btw jonah is matchmaker. idk why i keep using him as my narrator/ help the plot