imagine for Stefibunny

Stephanie POV

"Steph I'm boreeedd" Jonah whined for the fifth time in the last five minutes. This morning the boys had decided to go shopping 
(idek😂)

And Jonah being the lazy butt he is, got up late as usual so they left without him. (me 😂)

"Hello, bored I'm Steph" I said boredly sitting on the kitchen counter while Jonah made coffee.

"You are so mean" Jonah whined as I rolled my eyes and started reading my book.

"Don't ignore me..love me woman!" he said as I laughed at his childishness.

"That's it you asked for it" he said as I looked up from my book confused.

He walked over to me and leaned in, kissing me then snatched my book and ran away.

"Hey no fair, come back here you little bastard!" I said chasing after him as he laughed holding the book over his head.

I finnaly caught up to him and jumped on his back attempting to get the book.

"Give me my book back you muggle!" I yelled.

"I'm offended" Jonah said acting hurt.

"Give me my book back you peasant" I yelled.

"You are gonna have to each for it" jonah said holding it high up.

He was running around the house attempting To get me off of his back. We looked like total retards when suddenly the door flew open.

Both Jonah and I looked at the four boys, frozen in shock.

"What are you guys doing?" Daniel asked confused.

"Nothing" Jonah said. I took that chance to snatch my book and jumped off of him.

"Stupid muggle" I mumbled walking back to the kitchen as the boys all stared at me and then at Jonah and started laughing at his face.

"Hey Steph..." Jonah said walking back into the kitchen a while later.

I ignored him and continued to read my book.
"I'm sorry for earlier...I just wanted to spend some time with you since the boys weren't here and all" he said scratching the back of his neck.
I couldn't keep being mad at him.

"Why didn't you just say that to begin with? Instead of being annoying" I asked laughing.

"I'm not a muggle right.?" he asked.

"No your not" I said laughing as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Jonah!" I squealed dropping my book but laughing.

Then the author had no idea how to end this imagine So she just played it cool hoping no one would notice😂😂😂
Jk...anyways hope you like it and sorry for the long wait. If not i can change it to your liking😀