happysam123

samantha's POV

i sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. "ok we can do this" i said to myself. "samantha dont worry" jack said hugging me froim behind. "its just...what if he doesnt like you" i said looking at him worried.he put his hands on my shoulders and said. "no one is going to stop me from being with you, not even him". i nodded still nervous. we ate breakfast and headed to the car. i was oddly quiet and jack put his hand on my knee for reasurance,. "like i said theres no neeed to worry" he said concentrating on driving.

once we got there i breathed in deeply and got out of the car. i saw my parents open the door and greet us. "mom i missed you" i said hugging her. "aww i missed you to" she said hugging me tightly. "hey dad" i said hugging him as well. "hey kiddo" he said. 

"so this is the avery kid? jake is it?"  he said looking jack up and down. "umm its jack" i said awkwardly. i could sense the tension. "nice to meet you sir" jack said holding his arm out for my dad to shake. my father looked him sternly in the eyes before reluctantly shaking his hand. "wow he's a cutie" my mom said making me go red. "mom" i said embarrased. we sat in the living room and talked for a bit.

"so what do you do for a living" me dad asked. "oh im a singer. im in a band called why dont we" jack explained. "oh Samantha has a thing for guys in boybands" my mom said embarasing me on purpose. "well i guess im lucky im in a band then" jack joked whiched made my mom laugh. "he's funny  and cute" my mom nudged me.

"so your a singer, like profesional?" my dad asked. 

"dad have you ever heard of the band why dont we?" i asked. "why dont we what?"

"no dad that's the name of the band" i explained to him. "what kind of name is that" my dad said in a mocking tone. 

"so that must make good money. but what about my daughter. do you just leave her all alone while you tour" me dad asked. oh God here we go i thought to myself. "dad i-" i was saying but jack cut me off "i dont want to leave her while im, on tour. sometimes she will be able to meet up with me" jack explained.

"so let me get this straight. you go on tour and leave my daughter all alone while you have tons of other girls all over you" my dad said irritated.

"sir with all due respect i would never cheat on her. i love her and no one, not even you can change that" jack said calmly. "i dont want you with my daughter, she deserves someone who can be there with her all the time.  my dad said sternly.

"but dad-" i said getting up. "no buts thats final" he said. "you can leave" he said refering to jack. jack looked at me for a response. i nodded for him to leave. it was better that he wasnt here for what was about to go down.

he got up hesitantly and said goodbye to my mother, who gave him an apologetic look, before leaving.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS" i screamed once jack had left. "yes im serious" my dad said looking at me sternly. "there is no way im letting you go out with that player." he said. "i am old enough to make my own descicions. i dont need you to tell me who a can and cant date" i said to him as i stormed off into my room. a while later my mom came in. "honey can i come in?" she asked. i mumbled a 'yes' in response. "oh honey im sorry that your father did what he did" she said hugging me. "why does he always have to do this" i said letting a few tears slip. "he just trying to protect his little girl from getting hurt" she said rubbing my back. we stayed there for awhile before my mom got up and said that dinner would be ready in a while. i told her not to make any for me since i was not hungry, nor did i want to see my fathers face at the moment.

i spent the whole day in my room. and eventually went to sleep.

 -2:00 am

i woke up to the sound of someone or something tapping on my window. i rubbed my eyes and got up to see what it was. sure enough as i looked down i saw jack standing outside. "jack what are you doing here?" i whisper yelled. "i came to take you out on a midnight adventure" he said. "listen i dont care what you father says, i love you and nothing is going to change that" he said. "i love you to jack avery, i'll be down in a second" i said smiling. i closed the window again and put on sweatpants and a t-shirt. as i was about to go i heard a knock on my door. "hey Samantha you awake?" i heard my dad ask. i sighed and said yeah. 

he opened the door and walked up to where i was now sitting on the bed. he sat next to me. there was a moment of silence before he spoke. "listen samantha, im sorry for the way i acted earlier and i understand that your beyond mad at me. i guess i was still thinking of you as my little girl and i didnt realise that you had grown up and turned into this beautifull young woman" he started.

"if this kid make you happy then im happy for you. i will allow you to go out with him and i wont butt in your relationship anymore" he said. "oh thank you so much daddy" i said hugging him. "but if he ever hurts you i still have my shotgun in the garage" he warned. "dad you wont need that. jack is a good guy" i explained. "ok now go get some sleep" he said getting up. 

as soon as he left i got up and was about to leave out the window when my dad came back into the room "or you could hurry up and leave with that poor kid, he's been waiting for you for like half an hour" he joked  "wait you knew he was outside" i asked. "yup, have fun" was all he said before leaving. i laughed and got out side to where jack was waiting. he handed me one of his hoodies and we walked to a nearby park. i told him everything that my dad had said and jack was content. we spent almost all night talking to one another.

A/N i dont know why but i read this thinking about harry styles instead of jack. im not even into harry style that way, my fav was always niall. but anyways. i hope you like it, if not i can change it.

also to the person who commented STOP and then deleted it i see you 👀. i dont know what it meant but im shall not stop.