jonah imagine

*based on the song "little do you know" by alex and sierra

y/n POV

it was currently 2 in the morning and was just staring at the ceiling thinking about everything. jonah was sound asleep next to me. i couldn't help but think of all the rumors about him. how he was secretly cheating on me. i thought of all the hate that i was getting on twitter and instagram. i never told jonah because i didn't want to worry him.

i got up quietly and went to the bathroom. i closed the door and sat in the corner and cried.

what if they are right? what if jonah is cheating on me? what if i am not good enough for him? i mean, there are far more prettier girls out there.

i felt like i had been here for about an hour when i heard a slight knock on the door.

"y/n are you ok?' jonah said in a sleepy voice.

i couldn't even speak and started to sob again.

jonah opened the door and found me in the corner of the bathroom crying my eyes out. he came towards me and pick me up so i was now sitting on his lap.

"hey, it ok, its ok" he said as he rubbed me back.

"im here" he said

he carried me bridal style to our bed.

i laid down with my head on his chest and stayed like this the whole night.