imagine for MaraisHerronAvery

(the longest awaited request ever and I'm really sorry😬😬 but here it is...again I'm sooooo sorry. Like sorry doesn't even cut it. Its literally been like months)

days had gone by since alex gave Jonah a second chance. So far jonah had kept his promise and tried his best to not get jealous. The only thing worrying Alex was her friendship with Zach. After she chose jonah, Zach wasn't the same towards her. He wouldn't talk to her. He wouldn't even look at her. It hurt her to see their friendship ruined. She wanted her friend back.

"Hey beautiful...you ok?" Jonah asked sitting beside her on the couch.

"Yeah...I'm Fine" she said sighing as Jonah looked at her concerned.

"Alex I know your lying" he said moving a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She looked at him with sadness in her eyes.

"I just wish things were the way they used to be. Why can't we just go back to being friends" she said glancing towards Zach who was on his phone avoiding everyone.

Jonah sighed following her gaze and then looking back at her sadly.

"I know, it's very awkards between us three, but give him some time. I know he will eventually start talking to you again" jonah said kissing her cheek.

Alex sighed sadly before getting up and walking to the kitchen.
"Hey don't worry about him. He will get over it" Jonah said following her and pulling her into a hug.

"Hold my heart hold it tight its falling" Jonah sang softly into her ear as he started swaying around.
Alex laughed wrapping her arms around him as he sang the lyrics to made for while dancing with her.

"Don't let go hold it close I'm all in" He sang spinning her around.

"If my heart grows old
If my heart grows cold
Though my heart breaks slow
That's what its made for" he sang holding Alex close to him.

Jonah finished singing the song as Alex smiled up at him and kissed him. As soon as she pulled away she saw Zach standing there starring at the two before walking away sadly.

"Zach wait!" Alex yelled chasing after him.
She chased him all the way to his room where he sat with his head in his hands.

"Why can't you see how in love I am with you. I can't take seeing you with him" He cried out in pain as Alex teared up as well seeing him this way.

"Zach I'm sorry. I really am. I love him. Zach why can't we just be friends like we used to be. I dont want to be awkward with you anymore. I just want my friend back please" she begged as he looked at her with tears in his eyes.

"If that makes you happy then I guess we can be friends. That what my heart is made for" he said quoting the song.

"Zach...." she said sadly.

"No, its ok. I understand. I just have to get over you and accept that you are with him and you are happy" he said smiling slightly at the girl.
The two hugged before she left the room...
-
Weeks had passed and little by little things were getting back to normal with Zach finally talking to Alex again.

Alex sighed happily finally getting her friend back

A/N its here. im sooooorrrryyyy its late. i hope you like it, if not i can change it. Btw, I completely forgot what song you wanted for to and I'm sorry I chose made for cause it fit the plot.