you two break up 5/5

corbyn:

you two dated before corbyn was in a band. when he told you about the band he also told you that he had to move to L.A the two of you agreed that you could handle a long distance relationship. that's how it had been going for the past 8 months.
it was hard for you since you couldn't see him and when you texted he was always busy. you knew that his career meant everything to him, so you decided to call it quits. you texted him

" i dont thin this long distance relationship is going to work out. i think we should call it quits. im sorry"

you texted him and waited for an answer. a couple of hours later you checked to see if he has responded but he didn't he left it on read.

zach:

ever since zach started rising to fame with his band he started ditching you. when you guys are out he would always be surrounded by all the girls and he would always flirt with them, which he new got you jealous. he would only go to see you at your house. you thought he was embarrassed of you. so you decided to confront him. you told him to meet you at a near by Starbucks.

"zach we need to talk" you said quite upset.

" y/n i have rehearsals so make it quick" he said not even sitting down with you

" your not even going to sit?" you asked annoyed. he groaned and sat down.

"why are you ignoring me, is it that your embarrassed of me or something" you said clearly upset

he saw that you are about to cry and said

"No of course no--" he was cut off by some blonde chick.

"hey zach are we still on for tonight" she said kissing him fully in the lips and he just pushed her off but not in time to see you walking out the door.

"who was that girl" you heard that blonde girl say.

zach pushed her off and chased after you, but you had already disappeared from the place.

Jonah:

you loved Jonah with all your heart, but you felt that he didn't have the same feelings towards you. you wanted to save this relationship, but he wasn't helping.
as much as you wanted to hold on to it, you knew you couldn't. you texted Jonah

" im sorry, but i can't do this anymore. im done, have a nice life".

it sounded a bit harsh but you didn't care anymore. you had tried so hard to make the relationship work, but he never cared, so now the tables were turned and you were done caring for something that was always one sided. he never texted you back so you figured he was OK with it.