imagine for aussiejackavery

taylor's POV

i haven't seen my best friend Daniel in months and today was the day im finally going to visit him. i missed him so much and was beyond excited to see him. he said he was also going to introduce me to his band mates.

"hey Taylor can you meet me at the grove?" Daniel texted me

i texted him back telling him i would  be there in a few. i picked out my outfit and got ready

i drove to the location that Daniel had told me. once i got there i texted him asking him where was he. i kept searching until i found the familiar boy. i ran up to him, jumping on his back. "Daniel i missed you so much" i said to him.

"aww taylor, i missed you too" he said. i got off of him and hugged him properly. there was a cough behind us. "oh sorry. Taylor these are my band mates zach, jack, corbyn and Jonah" daniel said introducing me to the boys. i shook all of their hands. but i blushed when i got to zach. he said "damn Daniel your best friend is hot" which made me blush. i looked the other way so he wouldn't see me.

we spent the day, shopping and having so much fun. at night we went to the movies and got something to eat. i really got to know them and got really close to a certain someone

"taylor i miss you so much, but now that tour is over we can spend so much time together" daniel says happily.

"yeah i know" i say laughing at his excitement. 

"well it was nice meeting you guys, but i have to go" i say looking at the time. the guys drive me to my house.

i say goodbye to them and see them start to drive away. i walk up to my front door and open it when i see someone running towards me. i was frightened at first but then i see who it is.

"hey i could go without asking you first" he says

i look into his eyes and say"ok what is it?"

"well, um Taylor will you go out with me" he asks nervously.

i blush and smile. thank God its dark i think to myself.

"yes i would love to go out with you" i say smiling at him.

"ok great, how about tomorrow at..."he says thinking.

"ill be here all day so" i told him. "ok great then i will text you" he says. we are standing there when we hear beeping 

"i-i got to go" he says. "tomorrow though" he says winking at me. definitely, i'll be waiting" i smile and wave goodbye.

omg i cant believe im going on a date with Jonah marais i thought to myself as i smiled and walked into my house

A/N i bet you all thought this was a jack imagine because of the username, then you thought this was a Daniel imagine because of the beginning and then you thought it was a zach imagine because he made her blush. but nope it was jonah XD

i hope you like it if not a can change it.