imagine for whydontwe_4life

Zanadi's POV

"i dont want to do this" i said whining. "come we cant hide it forever" jack said pleading. "but what if they dont like me?" i asked worried. "trust me they will and if they dont then i really dont care cause im not leaving you no matter what" he says hugging me. i smile worried but agreed.

jack thought it was time for us to tell his fans that we were dating. we had been dating for 3 months now. he tweeted out that he was going on younow and set everything up.

"hey guys" jack said starting the you now. "so i, actually we have so important news" jack said grabbing my hand. 

immediately the comments started coming in. "so me and zanadi are officially dating" jack said kissing my cheek. i smiled but didn't say anything. "we have been dating for 3 months now" jack added. i looked at the comments in fear, but i was immediately relieved when i saw how positive the comments were. "see you had nothing to worry about" he said smiling at me. 

the comments were asking us all sorts of questions. "we met at the skate park actually" i said answering one of the questions. "i guess you could say she fell for me" jack said wiggling his eyebrows ad laughing hit his arm playfully and said "ok so im not the best at skating. i fell and jack caught me before i landed face first" i explained. 

"me being the smooth person i am, offered to teach her" jack said wiggling his eyebrows once again and laughing. i was laughing as well.

"oh my God seriously jack" i said laughing. we continued answering questions and they even made a ship name for us #zanack (or whatever you prefer) 

"ok guys we have to go" jack said ending the broadcast. 

"see i told you there was nothing to worry about" jack said snaking his arms around my waist. "i guess you were right" i said smiling at him. i placed my arms around his neck.  he leaned in and i turned the other way so that he kissed my cheek

we broke apart and i got out of his grasp and ran the opposite way. "hey no fair" he said chasing after me. i ran and hid behind the couch in the living room. "i can see you" he said laughing at my horrible choice for a hiding spot. 

he ran up to me and lifted me up on his shoulder. "let go of me" i said laughing. "if you insist" he said and placed me on the sofa. i thought that was the end of it but nope. he gave me an evil smile before proceeding to tickle me. "j-jack s-stop" i said laughing. "not until you give me a kiss. 

"o-ok f-fine" i said laughing. he stopped and leaned in. this time i didn't turn. "you know i love you" he said breaking away from the kiss. "and it didn't matter what the fans thought, i was never going to leave you no matter what they thought" he said smiling.

"i love you too jack and im glad you chose me" i said. he leaned in again.

A/N why did this take so long!! im sorry

A/N why did this take so long!! im sorry. but i hope you like it, if not i can definitely change it.