34

Charlotte's POV

Charlotte's POV

After a few fights, screaming matches, and some crying, my mom got me into getting on this damn plane.

I was grumpily staring off my window, looking into the clouds floating upon once until I realized that there's supposed to be WiFi on this jet.

I snooped through my bag and turned on my phone.
I let out a gasp as I saw the lines up, meaning I had internet. Then my phone began to receive hundreds of notifications, one after the other.

Scooter:
I saw the news about the hurricane
Are you okay?
Please answer once you get the chance

Justin:
Hey
You okay?

Justin:
Let's put the bullshit aside
Just tell me you're okay

Justin:
I'm not fucking playing
Please answer me
Im going mad not knowing about you

Maejor:
Tell me you're safe
Please

Neels:
Hey
Are you okay?
Is your phone working?

Justin:
Stay safe please
Not knowing if you're okay is giving me anxiety

Damn. I didn't think I'd have all these people checking in on me.

Besides those text messages, I had thousands of mentions on my social accounts. They were all asking wether I was alive or not. Which was kinda funny.

Instead of answering everyone one by one, I went in snapchat and took a picture, which I captioned "I'm alive!!!" I posted it and scrolled up to see who had seen it during the few seconds it's been up, and to my surprise it already had a couple hundred views. I chuckled and went on Twitter.

chhhharlotte: hey guys! just wanted to let everyone who worried about me know that im okay!! thx to everyone who reached out <3

chhhharlotte: hopefully I'll give you guys something soon 👀

After sending out those tweets I interacted with a few fans who replied to my posts. Then something caught my attention. Justin had released a new song with piety; Deja Vu. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked for my headphones. I connected them to my phone and played the song so I could listen to it as I kept catching up on Twitter.

"Tell me is that deja vu?
'Cause you want me and I want you
Tell me is that deja vu?
'Cause baby it ain't nothing new, no..."