35

Charlotte's POV

Charlotte's POV

The days go by and we've grown more into living in this place.

Going out had become a tricky task, so I've enjoyed being in the indoors more. However, David found out about some fancy club in West Hollywood, yes the worst location ever when you're trying to avoid being spotted, but he found out I went there once and now he wants me to take him.

After days of him trying to convince me, I caved in.

I have gotten in contact with Scooter over the last few days, he had knowledge about the paparazzi incident, I'm guessing Justin told him, and he insists on me having my own security team

I have gotten in contact with Scooter over the last few days, he had knowledge about the paparazzi incident, I'm guessing Justin told him, and he insists on me having my own security team. Justin still wants me to keep Kenny, although I haven't talked to him, scooter said he wanted me to have someone familiar around.

We made it to the club, and luckily no one figured out we were here. We got escorted inside and sat down at a booth with no problem.

We sat, sipping on our drinks, as i waited for the alcohol to take control of my body so i could start having fun. I had ordered a frozen drink, so i hardly tasted the alcohol in it, but i did begin to feel it quickly. I looked around, looking at the people in the room and their outfits, until I landed my eyes on a group of people that seemed familiar. I softly kicked David's leg and said "Oh my god, look!" "It's Za! and Maejor!" He turned to look at them as i pointed at their direction.

"You wanna go say hi?" David asked. I began to suck on my straw more aggressively and nodded. I first finished my drink, and then stood up with David and Ariana, and headed to their direction.

As we walked towards them, i realized i haven't seen them in months, I kinda regretted this, but David already tapped Maejor's shoulder.

"Yo!" "Whats up man?" Both of the guys smiled at him and pulled him into a hug. Meanwhile, I stayed back and smiled.

"You're not gonna say hi?" Maejor asked as he put his hands above his hips. I shyly smiled and went in for a hug.