Chapter Fifty One

Justin's POV

After getting back to LA, Maejor and I were both a mess. We were both sitting at the studio, staring into blank space in silence.

We were waiting for the rest of the team to get here, but neither of us wanted to work. He was still dealing with how he felt after breaking up with Ariana, and I... well I was in the dumps about having to leave Charlotte's side.

I sighed and grabbed my phone.

Justin:
babe

I texted her and waited to see if she wasn't busy and answered me.

Charlotte:
baby

Justin:
Hi

Charlotte:
hiiii

Justin:
I miss you

Charlotte:
You just left jay

Justin:
so?

Charlotte:
hahaha
I miss you too

Justin:
no you don't
:'(

Charlotte:
I do
I prefer your presence than your absence

Justin:
I didn't want to leave
I want you to be with me

Charlotte:
:(
I wish you were with me too

Justin:
promise me you'll spend the whole summer with me

Charlotte:
babe...
i have summer classes

Justin:
serious?

Charlotte:
yes :(

I let out a deep breath and put my phone down.

Of course she's taking classes during summer.

"What's wrong?" Maejor asked with barely any energy in him.

"It's nothing." I said, not wanting to bother him with my problems while he's going through his own stuff.

"What's up with Charlotte now?" he asked.

I sighed and said "She's taking summer classes." "She's always in fucking school. I'm never gonna fucking see her ever again huh?"

I was mad annoyed. I- I just want my fucking girl around. I'm tired of missing her all the time.

Maejor sighed and said "You'll just have to get used to it bro." "She's in college now."

"Get used to it like you?" I said.

"I'm sorry." I sighed as i realized how insensitive that was.

"It's fine." He said. "I don't want to put up with that. I can't advice you to dump her cuz... I know you're way too attached to her."

"But you think i should?" i asked.

He shrugged his shoulders and said "If you're this miserable now.... and she's just starting her studies, you won't survive what's going to come."