Chapter fourty two

Neels:Are we meeting today?

Neels:
Are we meeting today?

Charlotte's POV

I sighed and typed in my reply.

Charlotte:
Sure!

I had already agreed, cancelling on him would be shitty of me. I just need to keep it from Justin.

Last night was amazing! He was amazing, not only at... you know. But after that, we stayed up for hours talking, literally about everything.

This morning he left for the studio and I slept in and haven't gotten up. But I should. I have to shower and go home.

I yawned and stretched out my arms before standing up.

"Ouch." I said to myself as I felt how sore my legs were. I felt as if I had ran a marathon.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the hot water before hopping inside the shower.

I took my time, the water felt so great against my skin, I didn't want to get out.

I closed my eyes and ran my hands over my body as the water rinsed the soap off of me. I can't stop thinking about him. I already missed him.

Am I pathetic?

I just can't get him out my head! He's under my skin. The way he touches me... how he fucks me... it's just... a feeling I can't get anywhere else.

Even the way he looks at me just gives me a hint of... euphoria. I don't even know if it's healthy the way I feel towards him.

I wish he didn't have to leave so early. I want to wake up in his arms and... have him be the first thing I see in the morning.

I sighed and turned off the water.

I wrapped a towel and wrapped it around my body.

I need to get this meeting with Neels over with. As soon as possible. Maybe I can fix things between us and... maybe he'll just move on happily.

Justin's POV

I nodded my head as I listened to a beat Tay had made up, and snapped my fingers as I started humming to it.

"Hey." Maejor said as he walked in. I greeted him with my hand and stayed focused on the beat.

"... what can I do...?"

"No way to move...."

I quickly got my phone out and went into the notes app before I could forget the words that ran through my head.