21

Charlotte's POV

Charlotte's POV

"I have to go!"

"No!" "Stay a little longer." Neels said while tugging on my arm. "Neels, Im already late." I said as I put on my shoes. "Exactly. Therefore, what does it matter if you're a few more minutes late." He said.

I sighed as he pulled me into his lap and connected his lips onto my neck. "I know you want to stay." He murmured against my neck.

"I do." "But I had agreed to go today to the studio." I said as I threw my head back.

"Alright." He said as he let go of me. I regained my posture and fixed my hair.

He pulled me back and kissed my lips before saying goodbye. "I'll see you around."

I grabbed my stuff and headed out. I've been spending a lot more time with him, it feels great. He makes the pain go away, I'm grateful to have him in my life right now. He's been amazing.

I got into my Uber and checked the time on my phone. I'm already thirty minutes late, Brandon is going to be pissed at me.

I finally made it and raced towards the studio.

"I'm so sorry I'm late!" I said as I opened the door."I didn't realize the time it was and-" I stopped talking. Everyone in the room had turned to look at me, Brandon, Scooter, and Za. But what made me freeze was him. He's here.

"Charlotte." "We though you weren't coming." Scooter said.

"You're hella late." Brandon said.

"Yeah. Sorry, I..." I said as I scratched the back of my head, not being able to think straight while having his eyes on me. My heart was racing.

"I lost track of time." I finally said.

"We can tell you were busy." Za joked as he motioned his hand over his neck, with a smirk on his face. Justin looked at my neck and then awkwardly turned away.

Oh god. You've got to be kidding me. Come on Neels!
A hickey? Seriously?

I widened my eyes and put my hand over it, making Za laugh.

"Alright. Charlotte, you mind if Justin stays?" Scooter asked. "Uh, no. It's fine." I said as I set my stuff down.

"I want to know what you guys have so far." He said. I nodded as I moved my hair to the front, covering my neck. Brandon went on his computer and looked for my files. "We have a few tracks recorded."
"You guys did all that already?" Scooter asked as he looked at the amount of songs we have recorded.
"Yeah." Brandon said. "Charlotte writes like ten songs per day, so. And she had like a couple hundreds written already."

I smiled and looked over at Scooter, who seemed impressed. "Have you chosen the ones you want on the album?" He asked.

"Uh..."
I was scared to release any of them, so no. I hadn't picked any of them.