Eight

Charlotte's POV

Charlotte's POV

After barely thinking about it, and having Ariana trying to convince me continuously, I accepted scooter's offer.

I walked into the dance studio and was greeted by scooter and some guy I didn't know. He was not so tall, he had dark hair that was covered up with a beanie, and he was dressed in black sweats.

"I'm so glad you decided to join the tour. This is Nick Demoura, the choreographer. He's been with us for years." Scooter introduced us and we shook hands. "Charlotte." I smiled.

"Well, i won't steal any more time, I'll leave you to practice." Scooter said and left.

"C'mon, I'll introduce you to the crew. Well, part of it." Nick said and I smiled.

"Hey babe, this is closed practice." Justin said from across the room once he saw me. He was just walking in. He was wearing some baby blue basketball shorts, a white tee, and some sneakers.

"Yo JB, she's gonna be joining us for tour." Nick said. "What?" Justin asked annoyed and in disbelief. To be honest, I'm not completely sure why I'm doing this.

"She's gonna be covering Aubree while she gets better." Nick said.

(That's aubree)

(That's aubree)

"You're gonna be dancing with Justin the whole time." Nick said and Justin rolled his eyes. He put the Gatorade bottle he brought in with him on his lips and walked towards the other side of the room.

"Anyways, this is elysandra, Christina, Jasmine , and Jonathan." Nick said while pointing at each. I smiled and said hi. They were the only dancers left.

"Oh, am I late? Scooter said-" "oh, no. You're not late, we wanted you to come after everyone was out. That way we can focus on just you and Justin. Since you're new." He said.

He had sent the other dancers away, apparently they already had practiced, the whole group, and the ones I met were the only ones left.

Justin was the only one left now, I was dancing with him so we didn't need anyone else. There are dances with the other girls, but they are pretty simple.