Chapter Thirteen

Justin's POV

After what happened with Charlotte, I couldn't stay at the club any longer. There was no way in hell that I could enjoy my night now, not when all that I'm thinking is about how she must be mad at me.

I decided to go back to the hotel to try to talk to her. I want to apologize to her for the way I acted. I let my anger get the best of me.

I got out of the elevator and walked to her room as I called her on the phone, no answer.

"Charlotte?" I knocked on the door. "Come on, open the door." I knocked again.

I sighed and walked around the halls. I spotted a small area with a sofa and decoration that matched. It had a big glass window that allowed you to look down at the pool area. I looked out as I dialed Charlotte's number one more time.

My heart accelerated once I spotted her down there. She was with the same dude from earlier. She smiled at him as he ran his fingers through her hair. She said something and they both laughed.

My heart fucking shattered as I watched him kiss her lips.

I closed my eyes and rubbed the sides of my forehead, holding the urge to cry, but it's too strong! More than a few tears escaped my eyes.

I sat down where I saw Neels and Charlotte earlier. I put my elbows on each of my knees and rubbed my eyes.

I lost her.

Charlotte's POV

"I'm sorry, I can't." I pulled away from the kiss.

"There's just too much going on right now." I said.

I told Neels about Justin, not the truth, just that we broke up. I didn't really get into details with him.

"It's fine, I get it." He said and smiled.

"You should probably go home, it's like 4 am." I said and smiled. "I'll see you around?" He asked. "I'll see you around." I said. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked away.

I took a deep breath just as I got out the elevator.

I was walking towards my room until a certain figure caught my eye.

"Justin?"

He was sitting down by the window.
"Oh, hey." He quickly wiped his eyes. "What's up?" He turned around to look at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.
"Yeah, I'm fine." He said.

"Okay..."

I walked over to him and sat next to him, looking straight ahead. I put my elbows on top of both of my thighs and my chin in the palm of my hand.

I turned to look at him and he was looking down, focused on his shoes, probably just trying to avoid looking at me.

"Do you like that guy?" He asked me, putting me on the spot.

"Justin, I-" "Just tell me the truth." He cut me off. "I don't know. I just met him." I said and he sighed.

A tear fell down his eye and he wiped it away immediately, trying to hide it from me.