First Show

Charlotte's POV

Charlotte's POV

I laid against Justin's naked chest, with his arms wrapped tightly around me.

"Wanna go again?" He nibbled on my ear, giving me goosebumps.

I bit my lip and looked at the clock standing in the night table. "We have to get going soon." I said.

"Come on." "You know you want to." He whispered against my neck, connecting his lips to it. I giggled and turned around to be able to look at him. I pecked his lips and then stared at his gorgeous face.
He grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers.

What would happen if I tell him the truth? That I do love him and this was all scooter's idea. Maybe we can think of something to fool scooter, we can come up with a plan, we could be together and keep it a secret!

"Justin..." I grabbed his attention.

"What?" He asked.

What about if he thinks this is the best idea? I mean, his career it's at risk! This is probably for the best.

"Forget it." I said, and he continued to play with our fingers.

"We should start getting ready." I said. He nodded in agreement and gave my lips one more kiss.

"Let's go."

. . . .. . . .

"Are you nervous?" Justin asked.

We are at the stadium, hanging out, only a few minutes left before the concert starts.

I nod and take a deep breath.

"You are going to do great. You hear me?" He said. "You'll do great, there's nothing to worry about. Besides, I'm going to be with you through it all, and I promise you that you are going to end up enjoying yourself and having a really good time." He said. I smiled at him and nodded.

He's right. This is going to be fun. I've never in my life imagined myself dancing in front of so many people, but he's going to be there with me. Which makes it not so scary.

"Hey!" Brandon said, walking in with the guys behind him.

Honestly, I don't even know if they like me or not after what happened, so I just smiled and stayed next to Justin.

"Aren't you going to give me a hug?" Brandon said and opened his arms for me. I smiled and went in for his arms.

"You're shaking." "What's wrong?" He asks after I wrap my arms around him. "I'm so nervous." I laugh and he rubs my back. "You are going to do amazing." He said and squeezed me. "Thank you."

"So, Brandon is your favorite now?" Za crossed his arms. "Alright, I see how it is." He said and pretended to be hurt. I laughed and  left Brandon's arms for his. "That's what happens for not telling me you are engaged." I said. "I thought you knew." He said and chuckled.