29

Charlotte's POV

Charlotte's POV

I opened my eyes and quickly scanned the room I was in, trying to recognize what place is this.

I quickly realized I was laying on top of Justin. My head was laying on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat while he stroke his fingers through my hair.

I stayed still as yesterday memories came back.

"Hey." Justin said after noticing I was awake.

"Hey." I said as I looked at him.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked with a smirk on his face. He probably said that because I've laid all this time on top of him.

I blushed and got off. He chuckled and switched to lay on his side. "You okay?" He asked. "How do you feel? You were a lil drunk last night."

"I'm fine." I whispered.

"Do you remember last night?" He asked.

I squinted my eyes as I tried to think about anything out of place that might've happened. "Yeah?" I said.
I got a little paranoid so I quickly peeped under the sheets.

I know I came here with him and I only remember talking and then falling asleep so.

He laughed at my actions and said "That didn't happen."

I wish it did.

Just kidding.

"Then yeah, I remember." I giggled and closed my eyes again. My head was hurting and I still felt dizzy from drinking so much.

"I feel like throwing up." I softly said.

"Go to the bathroom." He gently said.

"I don't want to." I cried in a soft tone. "Charlotte, come on. You'll feel better once you get that out of your system." He said as he put his hand on my hip, but quickly pulled it away.

"Forget it." I said as I hurried my face on my pillow, which actually smelled like him.

"Charlotte, go throw up."

I shook my head as I felt my stomach slowly start to calm down.

"I just have to stay still." I mumbled.

He let out a sigh and said "You can't just drink your feelings away."

"Look who's talking." I said.

"Just because I do it doesn't mean you should." He argued.

I laid on my back now and rolled my eyes. "I feel better." I said.

"Do you want something to eat?" He asked.

"No." "I just want to..." I whispered as I snuggled into the blanket. I wanted to snuggle into him but I didn't know if that was okay. I guess being next to him is enough.