Two

Charlotte's POV

It's been a couple weeks, maybe a month, since our break up. He still calls me every now and then. And when he doesn't call he texts me.

It's so tempting to answer him.

Lately he hasn't been seen much, so I can't stalk him over the internet, so I have scooter fill me in on what's going on with him. Meanwhile, I've been trying my best to not run back to his arms and tell him how much I love him.

The media found out about our breakup, doesn't surprise me. I bet scooter leaked it.

The fans, surprisingly, were giving me support.

Nobody gave a reason to the media for our breakup which caused a bunch of rumors. They say Justin cheated on me, and what not. Scooter told me not to post anything about it and to avoid the subject, so that's what I've been doing.

I still haven't picked any of my stuff up from the house, I know I need to move out, but I just can't go there and face him. I know it'll break my heart, I won't be able to help myself.

Scooter said he'll distract Justin, get him out of the house, so I can go pick up my things around six with Ariana.

"Ariana! It's almost six, let's go!" I yelled. "Coming!" She yelled. I grabbed my bag, where I'll put my stuff, and looked for Ariana. "C'mon let's go, I don't want to bump into him." I said and we got into the car.

We got there and got out of the car. I got the keys and opened the door.

"This place is so nice." Ariana said while looking around. "C'mon, let's go upstairs." I said and we walked up to what was once mine and Justin's room.

"Woah. It stinks in here." Ariana said once we walked in. It's a mess. Bottles of alcohol everywhere, shattered glass...
"Is that weed?" Ariana pointed at a bag near the bed. I walked over to it and grabbed it. All of a sudden, Brandon ran into the room and said "Justin is coming!" I dropped the bag and looked around, panicking and searching for a place to hide.

Oh god.

I ran into the bathroom and locked. The door.

"Uh, it looks like Ariana came by herself." Brandon told Justin.

"Justin, give it up. She's not here." I heard a squeaky girl's voice. Hailey?

I closed my eyes and prayed to god that he would leave.

"Charlotte?" I heard his voice as he began to turn on the doorknob. "Open the door."

I sighed and unlocked it. I guess it's better to face him then to make another scene in front of him. Also, I did want to see him face to face. I miss him, and even if it's under these terms, I want to see him.

He opened the door and crossed his arms.

I looked into his eyes and froze. He was skinnier, and he had dark circles under his eyes.

I was able to see him, to look at him. He's skinny again and he has dark circles under his eyes. I guess he hasn't been taking care of himself much.

"Hi." I shyly said. "I'm just gonna get a few things, then I'll be out of your hair."

He grabbed my arm as I tried to walk pass him and he held me back.

"Are you moving out?" He asked.

"Well...yeah. We broke up." I said.

He let go of my arm and went to keep packing my stuff. He stood across from me, watching me put my clothes inside my bag with his arms cross. Meanwhile, the rest watched by the door.