23

justinbieber: almost is never enough

Ariana:
Did you see what Justin posted on Instagram?

Charlotte's POV

I went into Instagram and looked for his profile, instantly spotting what Ariana must be referring to.

He posted a picture of us. And he used my song for the caption.

It was heart warming, but... we're not together anymore, and this could bring me a lot of problems.

Neels has been... insecure lately. The fans have been getting to him, and I don't blame him. I completely understand what he must be feeling, I remember when I first started going out with Justin, and how the fans hated me because they preferred Selena over me.

Now they do the same to him. Under every single picture he posts they have to comment something mean.

Not only that, he still can't let go the fact that Justin came to see me.

I guess you can say we've been going through a rough patch.

He didn't like seeing the pictures of me and Justin come out. And even though they're old, he made a huge argument about it. He didn't like my album, he thought it made him look 'even more stupid than he already does' because all the songs are 'clearly about Justin'.

I sighed and went to my contacts.

Charlotte:
Can you take down the photo you posted

Justin:
What photo

Charlotte:
On your Instagram
Please
I don't want any problems

Justin:
It's just a picture
What's the big deal

Charlotte:
Cmon Justin
You're gonna get me in trouble

Justin:
With who?
It's my Instagram

Charlotte:
You know you wouldn't like it if it was you
Just delete it

Justin:
😴

Why did he post that in the first place? We haven't talked since everything got leaked.