Four

"Charlotte!" I heard Ariana yelled. "What?" I yelled back. "Get your ass to the kitchen now!" She yelled.

Ugh, today is my birthday, why can't they let me sleep?

It's also my first birthday in 3 years without Justin, and tomorrow would've been our 4th year anniversary.

I groaned and got up from the bed.

"SURPRISE!" They yelled as I walked in to the kitchen. Cameron and the girls were here with balloons and pancakes. I smiled and covered my face, literally all of them were recording me for Snapchat.

I was in an oversized T-shirt and some wear pants, I looked like a hobo.

"Happy birthday!" Cameron said and put his arm around me. "Thank you!" I said and smiled.
He gave me a weird look as he grabbed onto my body, I didn't understand what that look meant so I shrugged it off.

"What did you get me?" I pulled away from the hug and looked at him with my hand on my hip. "A hug! And a kiss!" He said as he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"I got you my presence." Loren said.

"So none of you got me an actual gift?" I said. "No." "Sorry, we didn't get you your usual Chanel or Cartier gifts." Michelle joked and they laughed. "We can't all be rich superstars."

I smiled and Cameron sent her a look.

"I'm gonna go back to bed for a little bit."I said. "What? No!" Cameron said. "I was up all night on my phone, I'm still tired." "But thank you guys for the gesture." I said and walked away.

"What the fuck, you know this is the first time without him on her birthday!"

"I'm sorry! It slipped!" I heard them say as I walked away.

I laid down and got my phone. I have a bunch of birthday wishes, and from the guys too! I'm surprised, I didn't think they'd still talk to me after what happened.

Za:
Happy birthday baby girl, remember that daddy Za will always love you

Brandon:
^  stfu
Happy birthday Charlotte! I really hope to keep hanging out with you and to stay friends.

Chris:
Happy birthday! Hit me up

Ryan:
Happy birthday gorgeous!

Khalil:
Happy birthday babe

Charlotte:
Thank you all! 💞💞 I love you all so much and hope to see you soon.

I honestly thought they would hate me forever, for what I 'did' to Justin, I would hate me if I were them.

Justin
Happy Birthday Princess

That caught me by surprise. My heart began to accelerate as I stared at his name on my screen.

Charlotte:
Thank you j ❤️

Za:
Ooooooooooh
You guys are so cute
Just get back together already

Brandon:
Za stfu

Chris:
He has a point tho

Justin
🤔😏😘

Za:
OMGGGGGGGG
FANGIRLUNG

Charlotte:
FANGIRLING*