Chapter Twelve

Charlotte's POV

Justin and I have been having fun for a while now.

You could say that, after what happened, him and I have settled a small routine for after the concerts. We've been doing this for a month now; I show up to the after parties, he meets up with me, we have a few drinks and then leave together.

It's nothing serious, we just do our thing and then talk for a little until we fall asleep. At least, this has made touring a little more fun. I don't feel the need to constantly avoid him. He's nicer to me, and we talk like normal people.  Like friends.

"Hey! There you are!" Elysandra said as she walked towards me. I was waiting for Justin at the after party.

"There's someone I want you to meet. "Ely, I-you know I suck at being social." I said as I looked around. I needed an excuse to stay here and wait for Justin. He's half an hour late.

"C'mon! You won't regret it." She said. I sighed and checked the time. Where's Justin? He hasn't texted or called so, I guess I'll just go with her.

"Fine, let's go." She grabbed my hand and dragged me with her. She gave me a smile and then tapped on some guy's shoulder.

"Hey!"

Woah.

He turned around and I was met with the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.

I was star struck.

Ely introduced us. "Neels this is Charlotte, Charlotte this is Neels. She's kinda shy." She said before leaving us two alone. I looked back and saw her running away.

I widened my eyes as my jaw dropped. She just left me here. By myself.

He laughed and shook his head as he watched Elysandra walk away. "Hi, I'm Neels." He said with a smile before sticking out his hand for me. God, he's gorgeous.

 God, he's gorgeous

"Charlotte." I smiled back and gave him my hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He said before bringing my hand to his lips and kissing the back of it. I couldn't help but blush.

"That's a pretty name for a pretty girl." He said while nodding his head. I lightly blushed and gave him a smile. "Sorry. I'm usually not this lame but, you are really pretty. Plus I'm five drinks in already, the alcohol kinda ruins my game."
I laughed and nodded "It's okay. It's not like I have any 'game'." "Well, you don't need it. I'm sure guys just see you and instantly fall in love. You must have like a whole cattle of men after you." He joked. I laughed and shook my head. "I don't. I'm more of a loser."

"Are you single?" He asked.
"Yeah." I said.
"Really?"
"Why are you so surprised?" I asked.
He shrugged his shoulders and said "Girls that look like you usually come with an extremely overprotective and possessive boyfriend." I nervously laughed and said "Well, it's just me in this case." "No boyfriend." I said as I pursed my lips.