Three

Charlotte's POV

2 months later

I was laying on Ariana's couch thinking about Justin and the last time I saw him, when we kissed. I needed that kiss, it's probably the last time I'll feel those soft lips of his.

Why did I agree to do this? He's hurting, I'm hurting. It makes no sense. Plus, the fans actually like me, I'm even gaining a fandom for myself.

"Okay, we need to go out." Michelle said.

All of the girls were here, they all know and have been trying to cheer me up.

"Go get dressed!" Ariana yelled while clapping.

"I don't want to." I said. "Then what are you going to do? Stay here and keep crying?" Michelle said.

"Yes." I said and closed my eyes.

"It's been three months! Charlotte, go put on a dress, do your makeup, and lets go." Ariana said.

I ignored her and pretended to sleep. Then, she pulled my leg, causing me to fall of the couch.

"ARIANA!" I yelled and she laughed. "Okay, I'll go." I said annoyed, and they cheered and clapped.

I got into the first thing I found and sat down to do my makeup.

Did I forget to tell you guys that I dyed my hair? Yup, I'm blonde now. It's just temporary, I don't know how I feel about it.

Justin's POV

"I'm not going anywhere." I said. Za, Khalil, Chris, and Ryan flew out here as soon as they heard what happened, at first they didn't believe it. Just like me, they thought it was a joke.

They are trying to convince me to go to some club.

"Dude, are you just gonna lay here and cry? C'mon! You're a free guy, celebrate it. Let's go to the club and get some hoes, you look like you could use a lap dance." Khalil said and started twerking. The guys cheered and agreed, I laughed and got out of bed

"Alright." I said and they cheered. "Get the fuck out, so I can get ready." I said.

I took a quick shower and threw whatever I found. I didn't bother doing anything to my hair since I shaved it.

I walked out and we were soon on our way

Apparently Hailey is joining us.

Charlotte's POV