Purpose

Justin's POV

"Congratulations on the album!" "It sounds amazing." Brandon said while pulling me into a bro-hug.

"Thanks man." I said as I went on to greet a few other people.

"What's up!" I said as I greeted Khalil.

Since today I finally released my album, I decided to go out. That way people see me out and about, and they can stop being so fucking worried and naggy about me all the time. It's getting annoying.

"Did you bring what I asked you?" I whispered. He nodded as he put his hand inside his pocket, reaching for the pills.  He handed me the medication in a discreet way, and I made my way towards the bar, getting something to drink so I could push them down.

It didn't take much time for them to kick in, I had already smoked a lil before getting here, plus I drank for the past hour.

My mind was empty, I just kept drinking and hanging out with my friends, and didn't think about anything else.

Charlotte's POV

"Are you going to do it?" Ariana asked.

"I think you should." Loren said.

"I think that's fucking dumb." Cameron said.

We were all at Cameron's place, which was the biggest. He had a pool and we got in during the day, had a few drinks, ate, and now we're sitting around the fireplace.

I sighed and said "I don't know." "I know that if I say yes, Justin is going to hate me more than he already does. And seeing him everyday on tour while keeping this huge thing from him is going to be extremely hard. But... if I say no, Scooter is not going to stop begging me to say yes."

Cameron rolled his eyes and said "Fuck that guy." "He can't just harass you into it."

"I think you secretly want to go on tour with him." Loren said. "You want to be with him, don't you? Even if it's just from afar."

"That's pathetic Charlotte." Cameron said.

"I think you should do it." Ariana said, making Cameron give her a death stare. "That way you can get closer to him and tell him the truth!"

"He said he didn't want to see her again!" Cameron argued.

"Yeah, cuz he's hurt! But everyone knows he wants her back!" "If he didn't he would've stayed with Miss Hailey whatever her name is."

Cameron sighed and looked at me. "You already know what I think about this." "Even if you go back to him and you tell him the truth, and then you magically get back together, you think you're going to be happy with him? With scooter interfering every time he doesn't like something?" "I wouldn't get involved with him again. It's a waste of time."

"Can you guys just stop?" I said, getting frustrated already. It's not their decision to make, they don't have to fight over it. It's my choice.

"Oh..." Loren said as she looked at her phone.

"What?" I asked as I let out a deep breath.

"Justin released his album." "He named it 'Purpose'."

"Purpose?"

"Yeah." "Want me to play it?" She asked.

"No!" "No one wants to listen to that shit!" Cameron said.

"I want to listen to it." Ariana said.

I sighed and laid my head down on the couch I was sitting on. "Just play it. I'd rather listen to it now than by myself."