Chapter 47

Kristoffer's POV

I smirked as soon as I saw her eyes change from the beautiful chocolate brown to something dark that you can't even see your reflection in.

"What?" She questioned feeling clueless.

"I'm not angry with you and you're not angry with me. You just simply like what I do." I smirked as she gulped down.

Her hands gripped tighter onto my sweater as I took another swoop of kiss on her lips. To my surprise she responded back slowly as I smiled. It was never really like her to do such things, but at the same time.. Her wolf side probably couldn't help the urge.

I pulled away and went down again to her neck, finding that weak spot. Trailing down to her cheek, jawline, and neck. She let her head lean a bit more back to reveal her neck even more, I accepted the invitation. But as I reached in between her neck and shoulder, a soft moan escaped from her lips. I sucked on it and pulled away, rubbing the spot.

"Good girl." I smirked as her face went back to being shy and fixed her neck.

"Shush up." She mumbled under her breath, enough for me to hear.

"You love it." I bit my bottom lip and looked at her neck, "will you let me?"

She took a deep breath, "y-yes."

"Really?" I smirked.

"Mhmm..."

"Hm if you say so. But let's do something first? It's been a long while and the sun is setting down. It's basically our night and we're alone?" I said as I rubbed the side of her thigh.

"Uh we can, but it gets me nervous.." She brought back her hands to herself and rubbed her arms.

"Don't worry too much about it. You know I won't hurt you." I have a reassuring smile and have one back to me.

I nodded and went back to kissing her. She did it back again, I felt happy knowing how much she's really trusted me. I suppose her time alone has changed her, but we had to understand that whatever made her happy we had to support it. Whether or not it hurts us, it's what makes her happy. It was her life to leave and make, not ours.

Snapping back into our moment, she pulled me closer to her. I decided to carry her and lead her to the bed. Still kissing, but this time we were losing our clothes and control of being more slow.

"Take it off baby." I whispered tugging on her clothes.

She didn't say anything, but she did it anyways. I did the same thing to make things faster than it was suppose to be..

"You look amazing.." I whispered and stared at her body with a red lacy bra and a red silky with a black netted lacy underwear that Sophia or Janine might've given her before while I was already bare.

"You too.." she kept blushing and I chuckled at her innocence.

"Good." I smirked and kissed down on her chest and back onto her lips.

But she pushed me away, "what is it.?" I questioned.

"Uh.. J-just be gentle please? I'm still a virgin." She whispered and I nodded.

"I will. Don't worry, but tell me if I'm hurting you okay?"

"Okay.."

I gave a small smile and continued on. Her scent and heat that I smelled and felt, made me feel so crazy that my wolf wanted to go rough, but better yet he knew we couldn't.

Tonight might've been the best I've ever had. Knowing so much about her even more now, knowing the trust she's given me. I feel the same, giving my trust to her. I was in the same position as she was, but I felt comfortable with her. Enough to give up some part of me to her that I can never take back. I love her.