Chapter 60

- Couple of Minutes Earlier -

Hunter's POV

So far we've been discussing a plan, but we came up with nothing. Jay still seemed a bit off even though she was healed and Kristoffer.. Well he's Kristoffer, barely some bone, but was still a hard headed man with whining on how he should be released out of the chains.

"It's been a couple of minutes and I'm pretty sure I won't be there to find my little brother. Just as they planned to, but for now. What the hell is our plan before those bandits comes in and captures all of us from our deaths?" I said looking at both Jay and Kristoffer.

"Well. Probably too late to say much, but Hunter you're gonna need to turn on your hearing aid and listen." Kristoffer said with sass that I'm beginning to hate.

"What are you talking about?" I whined.

"More than one footsteps has been walking and whispers." He said.

"Janine and the rest are still in that place. I'm pretty sure the guys are handling how to stay quiet, but with that said, one is getting closer and there's no hiding spot anywhere." Jay said as I looked at her.

"Seeing that you are a bit off and I'll respect your calmness, but-" I heard the door locks had been turned that made me pull Jay towards me fast and went up the table and on top of the tall metal cabinet we had filled with chemicals and stayed in the corner with a black curtain and the shadow that helped us hide from this corner. I looked down at Kristoffer who just stayed there all chained up as he looked up above.

'Kris, stay there and stall. Just don't be too obvious on where we-'

'Yes yes I got you. I know what to do. I can't believe you didn't act fast enough to get me out of these damn chains.' He said as he lowered his head to make it look like he's upset.

'Sorry.' I mumbled as I saw a head come out of the corner and stepped inside, looking around until he found Kristoffer.

I bit my inner lip while Jay and I had watched him carefully. But that's when Kristoffer had decided to make his move.

Kristoffer looked up and smiled at the man, "hey there. Welcome to the strip, would you like to have a dance?" He winked as I shook my head with a goofy smile on my face.

"No." He replied and looked around carefully.

"I'm the only one here if that's what you're thinking. Every one has vanished as soon as they knew you'd attack. But I'm here and I promise to give you the time of your life if you let me loose?" He said with his batting eyes.

'He does this so well..' I thought.

'What the hell is he doing?' Jay questioned me as I just shook my head with a smile.

'Not sure. It's actually hard to hold in my laugh.'

Jay playfully rolled her eyes at me and smiled before paying close attention once again towards the stranger.

"Now that's some false fact. I just saw the rest out in the front and now they're being taken care of. How would you say they all left?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and leaned in more into their conversation.

"Well. By all, I mean that one person you've been looking for has left the building and I'm the only one who knows her locationnn." He sang at the end so enthusiastically and I'm not sure if he was chained up for being so crazy.