Chapter 2

Hours later, we've reached a huge house. It could've probably pass as mansion honestly. We were a bit far from where we were, but the place seems awfully familiar?

The girl stopped and laid down on her stomach. I looked at her and she nodded her head, I got off her and she ended up shifting back into her human form. When she did, she covered herself with her arms and legs. I took off my back pack and grabbed some big sweatshirt and gave it to her, "here. Don't want you walking around your house naked."

She gave me a small smile and took it, wearing it, "um thank you again."

I nodded my head, "you're welcome, but why did you bring me here?" I questioned as I looked around the huge mansion and around the woods.

"Well uh.." She trailed off and I looked at her while she rubbed her arm looking shy, "you saved my life back there.. But uh I- I thought um. Y-you we're gonna get hurt or even worse if I let you stay back there. You were kind enough to save me and I thought to bring you here.. To keep you safe for awhile." She stuttered and started tying her short blonde her that was just shoulder length into a pony tail.

I raised both of my eyebrows, "that's very generous of you, but you shouldn't have brought me here. You knew I was a hunter, you know very well that almost all werewolves aren't very fond with my kind-"

"I know, but you saved me. A werewolf. My family will understand that you meant no harm. It won't hurt to at least try and stay here. Please?"

"Why would you want me to stay here for? Sure I saved your life, but that's all. It doesn't seem to be that much of a-"

"It is a big deal! You're the first hunter to not kill all of the werewolves you see in sight. All hunters were trained to hunt us. They hate our kind, not one hunter has ever thought twice about killing a werewolf. Once they see one, they go for the kill. But you. You're not like those hunters. You even said so. Please I'm begging you, it's not only me who's gonna want to know more of the hunter who saved a werewolf. I want my family to believe me, with you as proof. Please stay for awhile." She begged as she grabbed my hand. I furrowed my eyebrows together and looked at her pleading eyes. I closed my eyes and just nodded.

She screamed in joy and hugged me as she bounced up and down. "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!" I was surprised with her sudden actions and patted her back awkwardly. She stopped, quickly pulling away.

I cleared my throat, "you're welcome miss, but uh I never really got your name?"

She laughed awkwardly, "right sorry, I'm Sofia Johnson. Call me Pia though." She reached out her hand for me to shake.

"Pia, nice to meet you. I'm Jay Cruz." I took her hand and shook it with a small smile. She looked at me with curiosity and tilted her head. As soon as she opened her mouth to speak, we heard someone opened the door with a lot of people murmuring.

Sofia's POV

'Jay Cruz? That sounds familiar?' I thought.

When I was suppose to say something, I heard the door open and people talking. I turned around to see my mate, Alec. I gave a big smile, but he didn't return one back. I saw his green eyes turn black along with the others and noticed they were looking pass me. I looked at Jay as she kept her distance between me and her. As I looked back, I saw Alec already walking fast towards me with his eyes on Jay. I quickly went to him, "no no don't Alec stop." I said putting my hand on his chest , holding him back.

"What the hell is that filthy hunter doing in our territory." He said with greeted teeth as the others growled.

"I brought her here." He stopped looking at Jay and turned his attention to me.