Chapter 52

- 3 Days Later -

Jay's POV

It's been a long while since we've been here on our 'vacation.' I wasn't sure how long we're going to be here, but I thought it was only for a short period of time, but it's been like what? A week? And a half maybe? I wasn't quite sure anymore, but the rest seemed to like it here than being at home?

I saw Eric pass by me and I decided to have a chat him.

"Eric." I called out and jogged over to him as he looked at me.

"Hey little sis. What's up?" He smiled, giving me a hug.

"Hi, nothing really. I was just curious when we're leaving?"

"Oh.. Hm I'm not sure, but why? You wanna go home already?" He questioned as I shook my head.

"Not really. But I don't know. I feel like we've been here long enough. I'm glad they're still enjoying their trip?" I smiled and looked at Janine sitting in the couch, "how's the wife?"

"I guess they still are. It's been nonstop with the kids, but I'm glad everyones still in a good mood. But Janine? She's doing fine. The baby is giving her sort of a hard time considering it's growing a bigger and she's been getting more moodier." He said with a nervous chuckle.

"Well. Good luck to you on that one pal. Don't piss her off." I warned as he nodded.

"Yeah... I already learned that the hard way.." He said slowly as I chuckled.

"You knocked her up and your sperm decided to swim around freely as they wanted to. It'd be very funny if she decides to get angry with you for getting her pregnant, but also love you for it."

"Why would that be funny if she gets mad at me for getting her pregnant, but also love me for it?"

"Well it's not easy to get pregnant and have a human werewolf grow inside of her. It'll hurt even more when they're growing because they'll kick and move around which causes the pain sometimes. Then they give birth, like how would you like to feel a human being kick inside your stomach or move around and when you give birth, you're stretching your-"

"Aaahhhh yes yes I get iiittt! Sheesh!" He shivered.

"It's all beautiful though, but it's painful." I laughed.

"Yes it is beautiful, but I'm- ugh. I'm going to be a father for the first time and I'll be watching my mate birth. You make it sound so hurtful that I sort of feel pain.."

I shrugged, "you're just lucky you're not a girl to really know how that'd feel."

"You wouldn't know. I thought you'd pregnant, but doesn't seem like it?" He commented as he looked at my stomach that made raise my eyebrow.

"What made you think I'm pregnant or I'll get pregnant?" I questioned.

"You guys didn't use a condom and Kristoffer literally came inside you?? I thought you heard our conversation?"

I narrowed my eyes and shook my head, "no. I did not hear this conversation at all whatsoever."

"Oh.."

I sighed and shook it off, "so heard anything from mama and papa?"

"Um.. Yeah. They're safe. Still going around the world. I wouldn't want them going home, but you know. I actually wanna stay here? It's safe and so free here than the woods where all hunters know the place. Being here. It seems to be a good place to start new."

"Well why don't we? We have the rooms all set up. I wouldn't mind letting you all keep the house. Better yet, my niece can have it. My late birthday present for her." A voice I recognize very well.