Chapter 16

Jay's POV

I woke up the next morning and sat up. I rubbed my eyes, opening them to see I was in someone else's room. I looked around knowing it was Eric's room, but I found no one beside me at all, it was strange because I don't really remember being up here? I shrugged it off, stood up and went to the bathroom, fixing myself.

As I got to the bathroom, I stared at myself. My eyes were puffy and I looked miserable. I grabbed a random hair tie from the counter and put my hair up. Taking a new toothbrush out from the bottom counter, brushing my teeth. Then I washed my face with soap and some cold water, hoping my face won't look as miserable in the morning.  I dried my face and sighed. It sort of worked. I looked less miserable at this minute, but my face still looked bitchy. Like I was mad at someone for eating my damn food.

I felt a tingly sensation again on my wrist, I touched it and looked down.  It was the inked like tattoo and that's when it hit me. I remembered that the Moon Goddess had given me this gift, telling me these things about the truth, sacrifices, and finding myself. I closed my eyes and shook it off.

I dragged myself downstairs like a zombie and when I did.. Everyone was there, with their attention on me. I looked at all of them one by one. Mostly on Eric, Steven, and Kristoffer.. I gave no expression, but all of them looked worried. I wasn't sure if Eric had told them about me meeting the Moon Goddess or not, but I didn't care.

I stopped paying attention to them and went straight to the kitchen to eat. I went inside and looked around for something, but no food had interested me.

"Jay?" A soft voice that I recognized in a snap, somehow sounded guilty.

"Yes Steven?" I asked still trying to look for food. I looked at the fridge and ran towards it.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for hurting you.. I- I was just jealous and surprised because of him being naked and-" he paused as I kept fiddling around in the fridge.

"What are you doing.?" He asked, but I ignored him. I was craving and I had no time to deal with anything.

"Hm? No it's fine Steven, I know. All is forgiven. Don't worry about it!" I said in a sarcastic excitement type of way and still scanned around.

"Jay are you still mad at me or?" I felt him touch my shoulder that I quickly stood up and looked at him.

"Hey what's gotten into you?" He touched my face, but it irritated me for no reason.

I felt my heart beating slow, my blood running through veins, and my breathing become heavy. That same tingly sensation that the Moon Goddess had given to me glowed a tiny bit. Feeling his touch made me hear things I never wanted to hear. I pushed Steven a little bit to keep our distance.

"Jay.. Come on. I'm sorry, I was stupid. I promised I would never hurt you. I made a mistake-"

"Yesterday wasn't the problem." I whispered. I looked at him with disbelief, "how many lies have you told me for the past two days that you've been with me?"

He looked shocked. He opened his mouth to speak, but closed it as if he was biting his tongue to prevent himself from saying anything. My emotions were everywhere, I wasn't sure if the tattoo was the one preventing all these things. My head was pounding and I quickly walked outside.

"Jay! I can explain!" I heard Steven yell as I felt his footsteps thumping behind me.

I met with the rest again in the living room and looked at each and everyone of them, "Jay. I'm sorry I lied, but I was gonna tell you."

I looked at Steven and then back at everyone else. I felt like a mad man at this moment. I didn't know what to do. I just felt lost..

"How many of you had lied. I want the truth. If more lies are being said, I can sense it and I won't think twice about hurting any of you." I said with gritted teeth. I was surprised by my words and actions, so was everyone else. I don't say these things at all, but all I could feel was anger.