Chapter 33

We backed away from the black clouds and ran back inside of the house in our human forms.. We kept coughing and Janine and Angel  came back with water for us.

"You guys okay? Nothing hurting you?" She asked and went towards Eric.

"No were fine Luna. Stupid gas." Eric mumbled and I began to breath better, but remained staring at the ground.

"Where's Steven?" I questioned.

"He's in his room with the others trying to stop the blood from gushing out. The doctor will be here any minute and it just looks bad.." She said as the pack doctor ran in panting.

"Oh hi doctor! Uh he's upstairs come come!" Janine yelled and ran with the doctor upstairs.

"I can't believe this is happening.. This wasn't suppose to fucking happened!" I yelled with greeted teeth and punched a hole on the wall.

"Hey! Don't break damn house. My parents left us this house to keep and respect while they're some place else handling business." Eric said bitterly while I felt tears streaming down.

"What do you mean 'this wasn't suppose to happen' Kris?" Mason said holding my shoulder.

"Did you know about this?" Derek questioned.

I looked at them, "the Moon Goddess spoke to me. She showed me an image about how we're going to war, but this. This isn't it. Something changed. The war was suppose to happen after all of us were happy and it had to start there.. Not now." I simply said, sounding like a crazy man.

"What? Wait what are you talking about?" Eric asked confused.

"THIS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!" I yelled, "Jay wasn't suppose to be taken! I don't know what happened I just..." I paused and kept feeling my anger rush though.

"Okay okay breathe Alpha.." Jason said calmly trying to be calm about this stupid situation.

"I need to go on a run. Check if Steven is doing fine and tell those hunters to get going on their job and re-locate Jay. By the time I get back here. They better have an answer." I said strictly and began to run out of the house not caring if my name was being called.

I decided to go the spot from when Jay and I made our first connection. Hoping to seek help from the Moon Goddess. I memorized every steps to where our spot was..

--

It wasn't long till I made it there. I panted and looked around to see things the same way. It still looked alive, but me? I was slowly dying and having a hard time trying to cope with this..

"Moon Goddess! Where are you?!" I yelled and looked around desperately.

I had no answer.. I ran my hands through my hair as I thought things clear. Walking down by the clear crystal lake, I looked at my reflection. I closed my eyes and opened it as I saw tears drop down the lake making echoed circles..

"Please.." I whisper and sobbed for a little, while I still can.

"My dear child.." A sad toned has spoken as I lifted my head up to see the Moon Goddess standing over me.

"Moon Goddess.. You finally came." I whispered feeling relief.

"Of course I will.. You weep my name." She gave a sad smile and sat next to me.

"This wasn't part of the image you've shown me.. This wasn't how things were suppose to be.."

"I'm afraid it is my child. I see you still haven't learned the meaning of what was shown to you."