Chapter 48

Jay's POV

When he hugged me, I felt his pain.. That wound in his heart. His thoughts were cramming everywhere, even the words I've told him was echoing inside his head..

Thinking of the future, him being a father with two of my children was something I'd want.. But I know that's something I can't have..

"You'd make an amazing father in the future.." I began to whisper.

I felt his smile grow even wider and more tears slipped away from his face that landed onto my head.

"I love you Jay Cruz.."

Hearing those words once again. I was sure that I love him. But I hope I could hear it more, it really just gives me this exciting and gooey feeling inside me that I love.

All I ever did was smile and waited for a bit before saying it right back.

"I love you too Kristoffer Logan."

I looked up at him and wiped away his tears. I've never seen him cry.. It saddens me. I hope I won't ever see this happen again, but I won't know..

The knock on the door had changed up the sad mood we were in. I looked at Kris and he stood up, walking towards it. He opened it and all you hear is two squeaky voices collided together, running inside.

Angel and Dean has set off as they both laughed and ran around the room.

"MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY!" She yelled repeatedly as I raised both of my eyebrows not knowing what's going on.

"Angel, Dean please behave yourselves. Mommy isn't feeling well." Kristoffer informed as they stopped and looked at me.

"Your sick ma'am?" Dean had spoken in a respectful manner.

"Uh.." I started off.

"She hurt herself. Twisted her ankle so she can't completely walk.." Kristoffer lied.

"How did she twist her ankle??" Angel questioned.

"Yeah? How did I? I don't remember what happened?" I questioned and crossed my arms as I tried to hold in a laugh.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "your mommy is a clumsy person. She slipped down the stairs and did splits that hurts soo bad, but she loved feeling the pain."

My eyes widened. Angel was gonna say something, but I spoke first that cut her off, "uh what your daddy was trying to say is that I fell down the stairs earlier when you were all asleep. It wasn't an easy fall and my legs were hit a lot of times so.."

'Amazing lie.' He snickered through the mind-link.

'Ditto. Once they're outta here I swear I'll punch you down right to your balls.' I threatened that made him stop snickering. 

"You're okay now right ma'am?" Dean questioned with his face filled with worry.

"Yes I am. But please, call me-"

"Call her mommy!" Angel cut me off.

He looked at her then at me. I returned my gaze from Kristoffer who nodded his head, "s-sure. You can call me mommy." I smiled and so did he.

"Will do ma- mommy.." He chuckled.

"Dean said that he had no parents.. So can he also be part of our family? He told me I was his mate and-"

"Angel.. No one had to know yet. That's when we're older." Dean had whined as I chuckled and Kristoffer was looking at them both with a smile.

"That is true. But we are willing to accept you Dean. We're not bad people, but you already are part of this family. To be more detailed, as you say, Angel is your mate so that would make you our son-in-law." I nudged Kristoffer as he looked at me with worry.