Chapter 25

I furrowed my eyebrows together, "what? Why? What about her??"

"It's not entirely about her my child. It's good to hear you both finally made it together. But things will be worse when the time comes.. Especially now, new danger had finally come." She said softly as she walked to the pond.

My feet walked with hers as we both stared down into the clear crystal lake. I tilted my head as I looked around again.. This place. It looked familiar..

"Is there a problem my child?" She questioned as I kept my focus around the woods.

"Um no, this place was just familiar.." I said, still trying to figure out where I've seen this place.

"This was where you and Jay had your first moment together alone that made you both closer." My attention snapped to her and I nodded slowly, realizing it now.

She smiled as she absorbed the energy around her, "this place has a lot of positive energy. You two seemed to love this place."

"We did.." I whispered as I looked back onto the water to see a clear reflection of me.

"But Moon Goddess, what was the problem??"

"Look into the water. I'll show you.." I just nodded in response as I looked into the water.

An image showed. I narrowed my eyes, too focused and saw Jay happy and laughing with me, others also joining in. Us, as a family were having a great time being with each other, but it began to shift into a new image where there was war.. Hunters and werewolves against one another. Jay fought with her eyes glowing, but then three men held her still as she was looking at something.. She was trying to break free from their grip, but she stopped moving and yelled instead with tears running down her face.. The water turned red, the war was going to be a blood bath or worse..

I kept watching as it got even more interesting, the water then turned white as snow and showed a new day.. It was sunny, leaves that turned into a dry orange color. I was guessing it was spring time, but one particular leaf fell.. The tree was filled with orange and yellow leaves, but one was a perfect green.

I watched it closely as it fell, but as soon as it landed on the floor, a hand then reached for it.. A small figure appeared. She had a long light brown hair that reached her waist and shined through the sun ray as her back was facing me. I eyed the figure up and down not knowing who it was, but her face slightly looked over her right shoulder, showing half of her face, but the image wasn't clear enough for her to be revealed. I tried leaning closer, but the water waves slowly made the image fade away..

"W-what was that.?" I whispered still looking at the water.

"Your lives won't be as easy anymore.. Truths are being told and revealed.. Your lives will be endangered and many will be hurt in that process." She paused before she looked at me and I looked back at her.

"The happiness and peace that love had brought together will then fall apart until the destruction is pleased.. Souls will be taken and hopes will be lost during its chaos. But one thing remains the same.. One heart is left wounded while the other is no longer beating.. But as soon as years passed to a warm sunny day, a new beginning will be played.."

My heart ached after hearing such sadness in her voice.. She sounded like she useless. But is that our future.?

"What is the meaning of this Moon Goddess.?" I questioned as she lowered her head with her eyes closing.