Chapter 42

Noah's POV

I looked down at the unconscious, Alpha Kristoffer. His arm was still bleeding and I have no clue what to do. My belt is helping the gash of blood pour out slowly rather than quickly like from earlier..

But Eric sort of made it in time with others behind him.

"Finally! He fell unconscious, but he's still bleeding. Not as much as he did before, but the damn wound won't heal when it should've!" I yelled in a panic.

"Wait calm down, what happened?" A white haired man came running in, Hunter was going next to Kristoffer as he analyzed the open wound.

"How did this happen?" He questioned and took off his belt, wrapping it on the bottom part with a cloth this time while my belt was wrapped on top which applied more pressure that made it stop the bleeding completely for a little while.

"We saw him drinking over by the library and then we were gonna bring him upstairs, but his heart.. He said it hurt and just started feeling a lot of pain.." Eric explained.

"Jay? Is she with another wolf?" He also questioned that Eric and I had thought earlier. I shook my head while I looked at Kristoffer on the ground.

"He said she was being tortured.." I whispered, "he kept looking at the ceiling and I was telling him to 'stay awake' and 'you'll be fine. Hold on', just a lot of comforting words, but he kept looking at the ceiling and said Jay's name before knocking out.." I said softly as they all looked at him.

"The doctor is here, we'll bring him upstairs." Gabriel walked in with a doctor beside him, interrupting us, but we nodded slowly, not thinking he would've been here.

Gabriel had taken Kristoffer's body gently as they walked upstairs quickly with Warren beside the doctor discussing the situation.

"How could he say that? He can only feel that when she's with another wolf or if he got rejected. Not being tortured. That's not possible." Hunter felt confused at this moment. His face said it all, but I did as well.

Until I thought of how things were already from before and now. That's what encouraged me to speak, "well we didn't expect Jay to be a hybrid in the beginning? She's something different. Yes, she's a hybrid, but she has abilities that no werewolves have."

'Watch what you say Noah. No one knows about her ability with knowing the truth when she touches someone and having any communication with the Moon Goddess. Watch what you say for us not to get in trouble or have any of us and especially Jay to be in danger.' Eric's voice had interrupted my time of talking.

But I could understand that. If anyone would've known that kind of ability, that will just lead to a whole new mess. We can't handle anymore and we're barely finished with the first problem..

I avoided the want of looking at him and remained focus, "her legacy blood. It might have some sort of ability that us werewolves don't know of. The only person who knows anything about being a legacy is Eli."

Hunter looked behind him as footsteps came in at a good timing or he was just listening from the distance. As the timing for everyone's get together was good, Eli had this sort of look that made us want to listen for his thoughts or opinions and maybe even perhaps ideas.

"So.. New problem?" He started of, hinting at the very obvious situation.

"Yes. Do you have anything useful to say about everything with the whole legacy blood abilities that might help?" I questioned being very bold.

"Well I need to know exactly what happened before proceeding to say any of the information about the whole
'legacy blood abilities' you want to about." He answered with an eyebrow raised up.