Special and Last Announcement of the year

Please read! This also has my reasons for my late updates and my apology for it.
——

Hey guys! I know I haven't been updating in such a long period of time and that's because I've been traveling back and forth to where I used to live which was 7-8 hours driving (which by the ways sucks ass) from where I live now. I used to live in Cali because my dads side of the family lives there and now we moved to another state where my parents and I plus my moms half side of the family (they're being petitioned to be with us) will be coming which is why we bought a house to ourselves.

Back to the topic, I would mainly get tired because we'd stay at least 3 days and rarely sleep was given to my parents and I. A lot had happened during school and after my graduation in High School 2 months ago and the whole traveling from a different state to visit family members and finally to another state where I finally met my boyfriend in person for the first time (yes I do LDR and still am after waiting for 3 years) I was happy. It was a very bumpy and an exciting ride which resulted my laziness and tiredness self that prevented me to not have updated things faster.

I do apologize for the lack of time I've had from creating this story and I did hope you all enjoyed it. Yes, it has now ended since many of you asked when the ending was. Even though the ending wasn't much, it was all there was to it. I thank everyone who still kept reading and voting/liking the story I've created! I appreciate you all and even though I didn't get much reads in the end I was still thankful and I learned through my mistakes with writing this story and hopefully become a better writer when I decided to create a new one.

Thank you guys again for the love and support! Have a wonderful day. :) if you all have any questions or would just like to talk about anything it doesn't have to be related to the story, so please do pm me or comment down below. I promise I don't bite, I'm very nice even though I have a mean face that might say other wise. People who has an resting beach face will understand the struggle XD but yeah! That's all I have to say, thank you guys again soo much for everything! ❤️❤️❤️