Chapter 27

A couple of days has passed and things are getting better. Jay's finally been spending her time with me and guess who's the new member? Hah, Angel's my new daughter.

Jay and I actually adopted Angel to be ours forever. Not officially adopted, but we didn't chose that.. Angel actually asked us and we gladly agreed to it.

We've actually broken the news to everyone. Every night Angel was always by our side and I have to say, she's been happier and I've gotten to know her a lot more. I've even playing some tea drinking things with her using my old stuffed toys.

But for now, last night was very tiring. We all went training and so did Angel. We thought it'd be good to train her at an early age so she knew how to protect herself, but to my surprise. She's a fast learner. Energetic if I might add, she's the youngest in our group and everyone was very amused by her.

Even after the training, she was still energetic. Last night, we've been trying to get her to sleep, but nothing worked. She ended up sleeping in the morning.. Now Jay and I rarely slept, were still asleep or at least Jay is, but me? I kept hearing footsteps that was trying to stay silent, but failed..

"Daddy! Where's Bobo and Bobo Jr.?!" She yelled across the room as Jay was still sleeping in my arms.

I had my eyes still closed and was trying to stay silent, trying to hear what she's doing. But out of nowhere, she jumped on me with her weight crushing my stomach and her knee accidentally hitting my sensitive area that made my eyes open quickly as I groaned.

"Ahh... Fu- uh why.?" I paused watching my words and decided to groan lazily.

She moved in between Jay and I, but she looked at me in a shocking way because of how I reacted.

Jay began to move and groaned as she felt me moving around, "what- what's happening? I'm trying to sleep here."

"Mommy, daddy's in pain. He keeps holding onto his wang. Why?" She questioned as Jay's eyes shot open and sat up quickly.

"Where did you learn that word? Wait what happened??"

"She kn-kneed me.." I whispered and laid down on my back taking deep breaths.

"I learned it from Levi! He was doing something in his room last night! I asked him what he was doing, but he told me he was fixing his wang. He had a picture! I still have it, hold on!" She yelled as I felt a bit better, sore, but better.

Jay looked confused, but her attention went to me as she kissed me on the cheek and saying comforting words.

"You okay?" She whispered.

"I am now.. I need to walk this off." I breathed heavily and tried moving my legs slowly. Jay began to help me sit up as she rubbed my upper leg that made me feel less sore.

Angel comes back with a paper on her hand, "found it! She's a very beautiful lady!"

She jumps on the bed and hands us the paper. I took the paper and looked at it.

'A picture?' I thought as I looked closely to it.

It was a girl wearing a lacy lingerie. She had a light brown hair that passed her shoulders, light tan skin, and baby pink lips.. Her eyes were also brown.. I looked at it in all to see..

"WHY ARE YOU DRESSED LIKE THIS!?" I yelled at Jay as she snatches the picture quickly off my hands.

"Shush up. Angel, do you know where he got this?" She nodded slowly.

"He um he took a picture of you that one night.. You were trying these new clothing and well he found you attractive.."

"And you said he was doing something with his um wang?" She questioned as I glared at her.