Chapter 32

Jay and I were silent for little awhile until I decided to let her have some time alone. All she kept doing was looking at the window like she had more things in mind.. I sighed and just decided to leave her be with her mind in peace.

I went back downstairs to see the rest. They all looked stressed out and tired, but I never understood what I missed.

"You guys alright?" I questioned as they all looked at me, hopeless.

"No Kris. They got some stuff tested. It turns out there was more than just a wolfsbane on it." Sophia informed as I furrowed my eyebrows together as I walked towards them.

"What are you talking about?" I looked at the table to see a laptop with some sort of box like device. The computer had some information. Words, numbers, graphs, and percentages were being shown all over.

"These are the tests we took. The test machine read Jay's DNA." Andrew simply said as his eyes were glued into the screen.

"Where'd you get her DNA? You used her hair??" I asked and looked around the test machine.

"No, her saliva." Derek said as I tilted my head with narrowed eyes, "she bit my arm.."

"Yeah.. She left a mark on Derek's arm when we sat on her. Levi saw the saliva and Owen decided to test it and well.. Results gave it away.." James interrupted as I re-read the results that the test machine had given. I raised an eyebrow and studied every word carefully, "deadly nightshade.?"

"Deadly nightshade is the full mixture on that wine Boss had. I mean, it might've been only for her glass of wine. He could've put it on her drink when she didn't notice it." Levi said with his arms crossed from his chest.

"Alright, but what is it?? It doesn't say much on this stupid test." I sighed and sat down on the couch.

"The deadly nightshade is a poisonous plant. It can be used for sleeping gas, paralyzing someone, hallucinations, and maybe even trigger some aggression. As I said earlier, Jay was asleep during the time I was able to see her. She could barely move in the beginning and was wobbling all over the place, it might've been the side affects.. It won't really lead her to death, but there's some symptoms we have to look out for. The aggressiveness she gave might just be one of the symptoms. But we still can't know because wolfsbane was part of that mixture. Mixing the two can be a dangerous thing, now that can lead to death. Luckily, she's still breathing. We need to get a doctor to fully check her body system to see if anything is being damaged or is already damaged. We need that doctor now."

"I'm on it!" Sophia said quickly as she ran in the kitchen as Eric looked terrified, I felt mixed emotions, the guys felt uneasy and worried, while Janine felt concern and is sort of about to cry..

"Wait wait how is Jay? Where is she?" Eric asked in a shaky voice, looking at me desperately.

Hearing that question made me realize something that made my heart beat fast, "shit.. I'm going inside my room, but Derek and James guard the door I'll be going in. Steven, Noah, and Mason come with me inside and help me now." I said in a panic and ran upstairs.

They followed without asking any questions which saved up more time. As I reached my door, I opened it to see Jay sitting on the bed with Angel's head on her lap as she combs her hair. She looked up at me with her eyes glowing, but died down, going back into her normal light brown eyes.

"Hey, Levi wants to show Angel something can we borrow her?" I questioned.

"Show her what exactly?" She questioned.

"New stuff." Steven said quickly as she looked at him calmly.. That worries me a lot, someone this calm can mean bad things..

"At this very hour? I think it can wait later on." She said sternly as Steven felt uncomfortable.